Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
HT one down to a **** poor Villa side. Not good enough.
Let’s have a look at Fletcher Holman second half

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa are ****ing lucky to be up. They set up poorly and are playing a team armed with a fountain pen.

I thought we were armed with a crayon…..

U18 and a cd in the front three……

That is a fear inducing combo…… FOR US lol

Hahahaha

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Needed to score when we were on top. Decent enough performance, but plainly lacking in the attacking areas

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well. Can you tell me where a goal is coming from ?

Sarabia? Gomes? Lemina? Doyle? Plenty ways getting a goal.

We're doing fine against a current top 5 team who are having a blinder of a season with our 4 attackers out. Resigning after going 1 nill down in a premier league game is saft.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The point is it isn't even half time and we've pulled games back before. To write us off by half time is downright ridiculous
I’d agree if we weren’t solely reliant on two full backs being your only attacking options

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Started well, faded badly; that's Doyle and is the epitome of the whole side. RAN missed a sitter and is now trying to be too clever on the ball. Lemina, Gomes and latterly Doyle, being schooled in the midfield. Need to get back on the front foot for the whole second half or this could get embarrassing.

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With a fully fit team we'd hose these lot. Good first half, GON will shake things up to cover the gaps we leave on our left.
Not a negative on our #84 but it does feel like 11 v 10 at times.

Second half team ;)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The point is it isn't even half time and we've pulled games back before. To write us off by half time is downright ridiculous
True but we did have some forwards who weren't only just out of nappies then.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Given the team we have out, thought we’ve played pretty well. RAN has to score and maybe I’m being harsh but unless it took a nick on the way through, thought Sa should have done better on the goal.

Doyle has been very good and Semedo and Bueno have been decent. Lemina a bit off the pace. I actually think Chiwome has done fine. Ran in behind a couple of times and has done a reasonable job of keeping the ball on the few occasions he’s got it.

Going to be very difficult to get anything from here but if we can still be in the game with 10-15 mins left, who knows.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sarabia? Gomes? Lemina? Doyle? Plenty ways getting a goal.

We're doing fine against a current top 5 team who are having a blinder of a season with our 4 attackers out. Resigning after going 1 nill down in a premier league game is saft.

How many league goals (not cup) between them?????

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent first half, should be level
Villa started to get on top after first half hour which we were easily the better side
If you dont take your chances you dont win games

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feel we need a bit of pace and just something a bit different... Time to give Noah a chance?
Can’t do any worse tbh and might give this massively overrated Villa team something different to think about.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
We started really well, hate to say it but what a goal from Diaby... A draw is possible If we can keep the pressure on, but if they shift it up a gear I can't see it happening.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's rubbish. Don't know whether Sa and/or Kilman could have done better, think the shot took a slight nick

Nothing was stopping that shot. Hit quickly, hard and fast to a good area. Any less power and it gets saved. Just unlucky that Doyle’s clearance drops kindly for him and nobody is marking him.

Dorbelflunk

Reaction score
Seeing as most of us were pessimistic in our predictions, we're giving a good account. I worry now we're a goal behind though, we're looking vulnerable.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
HT one down to a **** poor Villa side. Not good enough.
Let’s have a look at Fletcher Holman second half

If that team Villa have put out is **** poor.
Then I'm not sure where fletcher Holman ranks. We're doing the best we can, we can play every forward player down to the u12's it's still going to result in the same thing.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Like him or loathe him, nobody will convince me that Fabio Silva wouldn't have offered more up top, than what we've had there in our last two games!
Ehhhh I think it would be about the same. But maybe!

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't knock the players or manager here tbh.

Just pray Cunha is fit this week and stays that way.

They are trying their best! They were the better side for a period of the game.

No issues with the players or GON.

They have been let down by the powers that be……..

If you handicap the manager with bad squad planning this is what you get!

Thank god, GON has the lads together and motivated!!!!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Thought we did as well as could possibly have been expected for 30 mins. Semedo is a real threat, but there's not much to aim for when he gets behind them. Too many easy balls straight through our centre at our ponderous defence. Kilman in the centre I'm not sure about. RAN is too deep to hurt them, I think I'd have Bueno on and push RAN up. If we could sneak that without taking anyone off that would be perfect

Back
Top Bottom