Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A very difficult game this one, but we have won difficult games in the past. The injuries don't help but the team spirit and tenacity are second to none. Whilst I don't expect us to get anything from this one, there is a nagging thought at the back of my mind that maybe we can do it! Certainly the lads have done us proud this season and I am proud to have been a fan since 1956!

So COYW go out there and give them hell! :D :D :D

1711816240672.png

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep as expected and not much available to change it up
Will need every bit of luck going im afraid

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not much else we could have done today .

Well done Fosun on leaving us after yet another window needing a striker .

Great job by GON but hopefully Fosun will sell up if this is the strategy as that bench is woeful for a premier League team . I would expect that from luton not us .

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like the Wolves team!! Shame vile have gone with 4-2-4 could really damage us but we could catch their high line if we press well enough!!

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Tbh, one more forward wouldn't r ally help at the moment. Perhaps it would have allowed more rotation.

Whatever, limp along and let's see what happens.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have a lot with Rogers diaby Watkins we need to punish there attacking element
Bailey is a speedster
Rogers can’t really judge much of him so far
Diaby and Watkins are deadly

We are going to have to keep possession well they have gone ultra attacking if we slow the tempo down should catch them on the break a few times they’re line is going to be very high.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So much to play for and things pretty much gone tits up. I'm not sure whether there is anyone to blame for the squad as it stands or just bad luck. A bit of both I suppose. Really not hopeful today.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Genuinely dislike the phrase 'free hit' but viewing tonight as something of a free hit ;) If we get anything out of it, kudos to GON and the lads. If we get a thumping, so be it. Comparing the benches speaks volumes and I hope Fosun are listening. COYW

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
So much to play for and things pretty much gone tits up. I'm not sure whether there is anyone to blame for the squad as it stands or just bad luck. A bit of both I suppose. Really not hopeful today.
Can't have a bit of both on here! Maybe though it is all down to lack of options and we've asked too much of key players, so the number of injuries to those players looks like bad luck, but really it isn't, especially given Neto and Hwang's previous. Anyway we are where we are, it's frustrating not disasterous. Stadium WiFi too!

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck lads.

Fosun should be ashamed of themselves looking at that bench.
Would you be saying that if we were in Forest or Evertons position?
We have spent the cash in last few seasons now we have to play with what we have
Of course we would all have liked more players but i think most understand why we havent

Back
Top Bottom