Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Aston Villa v Sheffield Utd 17th June poll

D

Deleted member 9788

Sheffield go 3 points ahead of us if they win with Spurs and arsenal breathing down our necks as well....
Just wait until a certain mutual friend sees this comment and your liking of all villa win comments :tearsofjoy: :)

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Normally I would say a Blades win, but a draw will do this time. Villa will need the three points but I can't see them beating Sheffield United. Plus given their run in, a draw is not much use to Villa.

D

Deleted member 4152

A draw and Greasy to get sent off and get a 3 match ban.
Interesting article in todays Express (the wife has it not me), Houllier saying grealish needs to focus more on his game and less on night clubs. Said he told Carragher this when at liverpool, carragher listened and had a good career, grealish needs to do the same

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I only want what is best for us. So a Villa win please.
Best on the short term (ie CL qualification this season) or the long term (our only realistic rival for biggest team in the West Midlands gets screwed). The latter might ultimately be far more beneficial albeit less immediately satisfying.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Draw and a Grealish hamstring.

S

ShropshireLad

I can't believe the number of people wanting a villa win. I want them to lose every match. Our outcome should not depend on Sheffield, it should depend on us performing at our best. So a Sheffield win, and Wolves to win all theirs is what we should all be wanting.
I actually DO want Villa to win because Blades are a real competitor in our charge towards the top whereas Villa are just also-rans. Villa can lose every game thereafter, by all means, but I have a feeling that they won’t beat Blades and will probably lose to them.
Villa win but only 1-0 please
Goal difference could count at the end of the season between us and Blades so I’m hoping for a better win than that but I doubt that it’ll happen.

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting article in todays Express (the wife has it not me), Houllier saying grealish needs to focus more on his game and less on night clubs. Said he told Carragher this when at liverpool, carragher listened and had a good career, grealish needs to do the same
Watching him he's such a poser always adjusting his hair etc So he can't be 100% concentrating on the football. If I was his manager I'd tell him to get a hair cut that doesn't need constant fixing and a poncey hair band.

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Villa Park is not a happy hunting ground for Sheffield United. No league wins for them there since 1966, though they did manage an FA Cup win in 2014. I'm expecting a draw but don't mind a Villa win to keep United below us.

Beeches wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Villa win for me. I always want the small teams and underdogs to win. :tearsofjoy:

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we go in to the Champions League , Villa will be a dot in our rear view mirror , even if they stay up.

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching him he's such a poser always adjusting his hair etc So he can't be 100% concentrating on the football. If I was his manager I'd tell him to get a hair cut that doesn't need constant fixing and a poncey hair band.

I'm no fan of the boy but he's been physically assaulted at Blues and went on to score the winner. It was then he'd likely lose his focus on the game but he answered them in the best way.

Compare that to Lee Hughes who lost his head game after game against us and nutted Ludo all because them Dingles sang a couple of mean songs about the poor mite (well, his stripper girlfriend technically)

Plenty not to like about Grealish as a man or a footballer, this ain't it.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Villa win all day .. it’s a fair bet that all of this will stop as soon as it’s started due to the idiots gathering all over the country so we need the points per game to go our way
That’s a really good point actually, if the season has to stop again I can’t see them trying to restart a second time.

North Bank

Reaction score
Villa win 100%
Look after ourselves first and worry about others fortunes later. Much rather us finish higher and Villa stay up rather than us finishing below Sheff Utd for the sake of Villa getting relegated.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa win its better for Wolves simple, no debate.

If Villa were a proper rival I could perhaps understand the debate but nah.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as I dislike Villa I'd rather they did us a favour and took points off Sheff U, but I have a feeling Blades will absolutely smash them.

Wilder seems really positive despite the current weirdness in the world and that will transmit to his players, Smith on the other hand is dealing with the death of his father and I'm not sure if that will galvanise Villa or affect them negatively

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone who votes for anything other than a Villa win cannot truly be a passionate Wolves fan. The only result that matters for us is a Sheff Utd loss so that’s what everyone should vote for.

D

Deleted member 3518

Not long now and can't wait, win / win for me. Vile win and SU remain below us, SU win and another nail in the Vile relegation coffin, draw ****s em both, bring it on!

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t wait for tomorrow, glad to have a game with some local interest. Biggest question is how long will it be before Mrs QB is annoyed with me watching football.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely a Vile win. League position important but mostly I want some derbies next season.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we scrape into fourth place partly because Villa have taken points off the teams around us then they are welcome in the Premier League as far as I am concerned, they will still be nowhere near our current standard.

Back
Top Bottom