Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Arsenal v Wolves comms thread.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why did Hwang try playing that back when there was a pass in front. It resulted in another Arsenal chance. Stop with the negative passing lads...

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We just can’t play out from the back against the high press. We aren’t strong enough to cope with physical pressure. Don’t know what the answer is mind.
Route one?

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good positioning from Sa there but we are going to struggle to keep this up. Arsenal aren't letting up with the high press so breaking to the final third then playing all the way back is risky business.

Just as Raul flicks wide.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t worry we’re a second half team lads, Raul should be really scoring from his chance though. Nice to see him work the headed one though. I’d be tempted to bring Cundle on shore it up a bit.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How are we performing? Stats suggest it's another Leicester ATM!
Soaking it up, seem very happy to just sit on the 1-0. We're good at it, mind! Do think we'll need another goal though, would like to see a bit more urgency on the occasions we get the ball in attacking areas, Arsenal look really weak at the back

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Half time and a goal up.

One or two of the front three needs to drop deep when we have the ball to give us another option. We can’t play out against a front three as they’re all over us like a rash when the defence has it.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Route one?
It would probably be more productive than failing miserably to reach the halfway line time and again.

Getting overrun in midfield. For me this type of game doesn’t suit Mouts. He needs time on the ball and ain’t going to get much of that tonight.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Half time and a goal up.

One or two of the front three needs to drop deep when we have the ball to give us another option. We can’t play out against a front three as they’re all over us like a rash when the defence has it.
that'll be raul then everyone will cry that he's not up front attacking.

• Haha
Reactions: Ned

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why because he is clearly massively struggling since his catastrophic head injury?

People are comparing against a rosy image in their head of him never having previously missed a chance though.

In his first season, Raul went 9 games with just one goal. The following year he had 7 games in a row with no goals, and another separate period where he only got 2 in 11.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

People are comparing against a rosy image in their head of him never having previously missed a chance though.

In his first season, Raul went 9 games with just one goal. The following year he had 7 games in a row with no goals, and another separate period where he only got 2 in 11.
Ain't the goals, it's the hold up play. He never used to get absolutely ragdolled like this

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My heart can't take this. I can feel my body shaking because of the nerves.

Podence was finding some space in the first 15 minutes but Arsenal have cut him off. If he can find those spaces again we can have some more joy in the 2nd half.

Stay like this or better until the 70th minute then stick Neto on.

Come on Wolves!!

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Reminds me of the seville game only this time we have managed to get a goal in front. Id bring donk on, go to a modfield 3, take hwang off, and then neto to come on for podence on 70 mins

PulverWolf

Reaction score
look lads its just the reverse of them at ours - we didnt look like scoring at home neither do they - might pinch another late on as they press

Back
Top Bottom