Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Arsenal tickets on sale

M

MancWolf1

Available online as of this morning. Price band ''A'' game.

Tom

Reaction score
I think the club are mad (and greedy!) making TV games category A price band - no matter who they are against. This will now struggle to be a sell out. I notice there are still plenty of tickets left for the Villa game also. Fans who are prepared to come and see the match live instead of going down the pub or staying at home to watch should be rewarded with a decent price ! :mad:

S

Shifnal Wolf

I think the club are mad (and greedy!) making TV games category A price band - no matter who they are against. This will now struggle to be a sell out. I notice there are still plenty of tickets left for the Villa game also. Fans who are prepared to come and see the match live instead of going down the pub or staying at home to watch should be rewarded with a decent price ! :mad:

No chance it will struggle to sell out IMV as at the end of the day, Arsenal will still attract people to the game no matter what by seeing the likes of Fabregas and Van Persie. And it makes financial sense to Wolves to have the higher prices

M

MancWolf1

Villa is very close to selling out and will do so in the next few days.

We won't struggle to sell out for Arsenal either. Bizarre stuff all round.

D

Dewsburywolf

Arsenal will still attract people to the game no matter what by seeing the likes of Fabregas and Van Persie.

And here's me thinking Wolves supporters went to watch Wolves playing NOT the opposition. :confused:

K

Kenny-11

And here's me thinking Wolves supporters went to watch Wolves playing NOT the opposition. :confused:

The casual supporter, the ones that pick and choose

Option A - Pay less and watch Wolves play Hull
Option B - Pay more and watch Wolves play against Arsenal with all their World Class players and Eboue

At least when/if we get destroyed you would have seen some of the worlds finest talent strutting their stuff..........is that or watch the likes of Olofinjana plod around for 90 minutes

D

Del Woppio

There have to be a certain number of cat. A games to ensure that buying a ST retains its cash advantage over buying match-to-match.

D

Dewsburywolf

The casual supporter, the ones that pick and choose

Option A - Pay less and watch Wolves play Hull
Option B - Pay more and watch Wolves play against Arsenal with all their World Class players and Eboue

At least when/if we get destroyed you would have seen some of the worlds finest talent strutting their stuff..........is that or watch the likes of Olofinjana plod around for 90 minutes

Idid know what you mean but to me a win is still a win & a loss is still a loss no matter who the opposition is. I go to Wolves games to watch my team. Maybe I'm just strange that way.

Stands back and waits for the inevitable.

K

Kenny-11

Idid know what you mean but to me a win is still a win & a loss is still a loss no matter who the opposition is. I go to Wolves games to watch my team. Maybe I'm just strange that way.

Stands back and waits for the inevitable.

You are strange, but not on this one.

I remember many moons ago, my Dad gave me a choice of games to watch. I had to pick Millwall on the Saturday or Newcastle on the Tuesday. I picked Millwall, no idea why. We drew 0-0 then beat Newcastle 6-2.

A few seasons back, before I became a STH again, I had the pick of Stoke at home or Gillingham at home. I picked the Stoke game........guess the score and then guess what we did to Gillingham.

Thats why I returned as a STH because I am $$$$ at picking and choosing games

M

Manchester_wolf

if a game is picked for TV it is likely to be a band A game and vice versa (except for the Burnley game, which I am still surprised is on tele) and will sell out in all likelihood irrespective of if it is on TV or not

Tom

Reaction score
I take all your points, but I just think it is another example of the club ripping off the fans. Instead of thinking ... we will get £?0000 for this game because it's on telly, so let's keep the pricing reasonable, they decide to make it a Cat A game. I know this topic has been done to death but it would cost £125 for a family of 4 to watch this match in the BQ upper and that is ticket price alone, without all the add ons. That equates to a lot of pints in the pub and/or several months of ESPN subscription.

S

Shifnal Wolf

Funnily enough that Gillingham game was on my birthday so wasn;t that bad one. My dad has only juts got over that 0-0 v Stoke after the Wigan game this season but that was very poor compared to 3 days later

J

Jameswwfc

If it wasn't for me having a season ticket i doubt i'd go many home games, i much prefer away games and thats where my money would be spent. I wouldn't pay £38 to watch wolves at home thats for sure especially as we're more than likely going to lose to arsenal.

J

Jameswwfc

when you register for the online service and your already a season ticket holder do you still need to enter all your details, will it then automatically come up with your season ticket number?

M

MancWolf1

Sold out according to the online ticket sales graphic.

There will presumably be some tickets available from the club through the season ticket holder buyback scheme and as usual there will be some match tickets returned by non STH's.

Back
Top Bottom