Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Are you...ManScaped?

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes. The way it should be in 2020

Hint: It gets rid of the grey, where it matters.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's the sort of thing that would have made you the target of jokes and sarcasm for years when I was younger (if not worse). Can't imagine it going down well at Round Oak where my dad worked!Nowadays it seems fairly acceptable and its not doing anyone any harm.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't get Manscraped out of my head now.

Only 20% off? Should be 50% for season ticket holders and at least 60% for ASTS.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There’s a whole generation of youngsters growing up who will think that VJ Day is that annual celebration to get your lady parts festooned with crystals.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m buying. Below the waist grooming will be great. I’m having a foot operation next week and I need to tidy up my toes before the plaster cast gets fitted

L

LoneWolf49

They're ad came up prior to a YouTube vid a while back, had me in stitches.

Not sure if this a good thing or not haha.

Link thing on here isn't working, but it was the one for the crop preserver.

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Following the signings of Matheson and Silva, with their flowing locks, I thought L'Oréal might be a better fit.

£35m? Because he's worth it! :)

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like the name of a male dating App.....which, for the benefit the politically correct enforcement brigade on this forum - I would have no issue with whatsoever - so don’t start.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m buying. Below the waist grooming will be great. I’m having a foot operation next week and I need to tidy up my toes before the plaster cast gets fitted
Not that far below the waist, lol.... Anyway, you being a farmer l thought that you'd just use the combine harvester or hedge shearer..

The new woman might appreciate the grooming though (can you just imagine the average officer's mess comment re this product)...

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Crop mop ball wipes are antiviral?
Is that what they use during the games?o_O

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news .
If our supporters are regarded as a target for Manscape that says a lot about our future.
And one day perhaps someone will recognise there are women in the stands as well as young men.
I loved the days of beer and bicycles , Bovril and pipe smoke But I love these days too.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
It's bad enough with Spiers advertising Manscaping on the Molineux View podcast. I cringe for him every time I hear it. I bet when Spiers made the switch for a better job he never thought he'd find himself talking about shaving balls to the Wolves fans up and down the country. I hope they're paying him well.

Don't mind them partnering with it but don't want players like John Ruddy speaking about how you can be as smooth below the belt as he is above the belt.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11157

I'm currently non-binary so welcome such a product. In my gritty past it was always a zippo and tub of margerine to soothe. No rest for the wicked eh ..

Tefal

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because you're worth it............

Back
Top Bottom