Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Anything positive to do with Wolves?

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Please its nearly Xmas & only discussing Rachel Riley on this forum has brought me any feels today!! Anything positive to do with wolves?

I watched a short video of our captain today that made me smile.

To be fair, just the thought of Rachel Riley can prompt me to 'feels' too. Have a box of Kleenex on me. Merry Christmas!

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have supported Wolves for over 60 years. There have been good, bad and indifferent times, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I am fortunate to have supported such a wonderful football club.
Nearly 80 years for me Frank, struggling at present (me, not Wolves). Real fans from the glory days but still here after all the bad times.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So did my hero Peter Broadbent!
I’m too young to have seen Peter play but I am aware of how good he was fromWolves supporting family. They keep mentioning the Broadbent “body swerve” not sure what that means?

Had the pleasure to play golf with Peter at Bloxwich Golf Club, where we were members, and can say he was an absolute gentleman.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was reading a US article and their gushing praise for Chelsea where 80% are vaccinated.
Our 100% status wasn’t worthy of a mention.

The Americans seem unduly obsessed with Chelsea! One of my US colleagues is a Chelsea fan. Never lived in the U.K., and not married to or recently related to a Brit, but she’s enough of a fan to watch their games live, know who’s playing, who’s injured, out of form, etc. I’m not sure she ever said how or when she became a fan, but I think it was just because of the coverage they got when the money was first spent. One of my old Hungarian team is a Newcastle fan, but at least he can point to the time as a teenager, when he adopted them as his English team when Keegan was their manager.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m too young to have seen Peter play but I am aware of how good he was fromWolves supporting family. They keep mentioning the Broadbent “body swerve” not sure what that means?

Had the pleasure to play golf with Peter at Bloxwich Golf Club, where we were members, and can say he was an absolute gentleman.
Guessing an example here if you go to 7:58

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
there are loads of positives:

• we are 8th in the premier league, a position we have rarely been in since the 1950s
  • we can and do play some great football and have the respect of guardiola et al
  • we came from behind to beat villa away
  • we have some of the best players ever to pull on the shirt
  • we will be playing in the PL next season
  • we aren't still bobbing around in the chamionship, league one with the likes of sunderland and sheff w and albion
  • we have a flawed but glorious history
and in my view the future is bright COYW!!

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So did my hero Peter Broadbent!
So did my hero Peter Knowles Kenny.

Older brothers (God bless them) always reminded me of your hero. Superb player but just a bit before my time.

We have been fortunate to have had so many fantastic players and legends play for our great football club.

Nearly 60 years supporting my home town team. Never ever wanted to support anyone else. It’s been a roller coaster ride but we are where we belong and want to be. Long may it continue.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have a great team of individuals , with clear strong characters and who seem to blend and bond together .
We look a real solid unit.
Whatever happens we will look back at this team in years to come as a classic bunch of players.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind support, really tough times for me at present but you folks are the future of this great club and I sincerely hope that they can provide a glory moment or two for you all in the not too distant future. Something like an F.A.Cup win would do!
Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2022 to all.

Back
Top Bottom