Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

anyone like Frank Black?

Neptune

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Jack Daniels is sponsoring a contest to win a trip to Tennessee and see The Man, Frank Black. For some reason it's only open to UK residents (which is strange...). Anyway, sign up here

http://www.thejdset.co.uk/scroll1.aspx

Here's the details from the Frank Black website...

"Here is a truly cool opportunity for our UK friends to enter a contest to travel to the "bread-basket" of the USA to see our man, Frank Black. Jack Daniels is sponsoring a party celebrating the birthday of its namesake in Lynchbugh, TN on October 6, where FB, Richard Hawley, and Guy Garver (Elbow) will play with the one-time only Tennessee supergroup, New Silver Cornet Band. This very cool, one time event, is not open to the general public and will only seat 200 people! This may very well be the smallest FB show in many a year. For some reason unknown to Frankblack.net, the contest is only open to those in the United Kingdom, and also includes round-trip airfare. So, if you are eligable, enter the contest here."

and don't worry about me, i'll be seeing him once in august and once in october:D :D

also, GO WOLVES

H

Huge of Sharjah

Cool azure waters...

Neptune said:
Jack Daniels is sponsoring a contest to win a trip to Tennessee and see The Man, Frank Black. For some reason it's only open to UK residents (which is strange...). Anyway, sign up here

http://www.thejdset.co.uk/scroll1.aspx

Here's the details from the Frank Black website...

"Here is a truly cool opportunity for our UK friends to enter a contest to travel to the "bread-basket" of the USA to see our man, Frank Black. Jack Daniels is sponsoring a party celebrating the birthday of its namesake in Lynchbugh, TN on October 6, where FB, Richard Hawley, and Guy Garver (Elbow) will play with the one-time only Tennessee supergroup, New Silver Cornet Band. This very cool, one time event, is not open to the general public and will only seat 200 people! This may very well be the smallest FB show in many a year. For some reason unknown to Frankblack.net, the contest is only open to those in the United Kingdom, and also includes round-trip airfare. So, if you are eligable, enter the contest here."

and don't worry about me, i'll be seeing him once in august and once in october:D :D

also, GO WOLVES

What about people living in Sharjah?

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah...so it's not the fat bloke who was in "School of Rock" then?

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Pixies front man. His solo albums are a bit hit and miss imo

H

Huge of Sharjah

A little hat munching...

Wivey Wolf said:
They're not allowed to enter, because they wear hats...

Sure pick on the little hat-wearing mattress-muncher.

Neptune

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
BlahBlah said:
Ah...so it's not the fat bloke who was in "School of Rock" then?

No, that's the infinitely less talented Jack Black

Neptune

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
UEAwolf said:
Pixies front man. His solo albums are a bit hit and miss imo

I guess I'll have to give you "hit and miss" although I love his solo albums. "Fast Man Raider Man" just came out, more "countrified" than his earlier stuff.

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jack Daniels?...please ...there is only one sipping whiskey.....Bulleit Bourbon, Frontier Whiskey......try it and JD and JB will never wet your throat again.

F

fenella

Neptune said:
I guess I'll have to give you "hit and miss" although I love his solo albums. "Fast Man Raider Man" just came out, more "countrified" than his earlier stuff.

More "dull". I keep listening to it in the hope that its a grower because I love Frank Black, but generally I just find it a tad long and a tad boring. I really liked Honeycomb though.

Back
Top Bottom