Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Anyone know if SM will be at Wembley today?

H

Hawkins discuss

As per the title does anyone have friends or sources
Would probably raise eyebrows on this site given his track record as owner of WWFC
Can't spell Wembley correctly (not had cause to go there for some time)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He might be? He's not a permanent fixture at our games and he's a Liverpool fan.

He owns us, he loves Liverpool. If it was the final it would be a no brainer for him.

H

Henry's Tackle

Came here via the facebook alert for Molineux Mix which I have now unsubscirbed from due to the amount of idiots commenting on there. Richard Jones seems like a nice bloke...

Reaction score
I wouldn't begrudge him if he was, even if we win today it's going to be horrible because it's too little too late, don't blame him for wanting to see his boyhood club play their local rivals at Wembley - that's if he even does go to Wembley.

H

Hatch End

Wonder who he'd support. in the unlikely event of us playing the Scousers in the Cup Final?

Always possible now Mad Mick has gone.
Ok we'd need some very easy rounds getting there, but if we had a new manager who wanted to have a go at a Cup run it would help.
Under MM Wolves were pathologically averse to cup runs, even though they earn money, give you National attention and sometimes even excitement.

J

johnybig32

There is no way he will be there today, unless he is trying to completely distant himself from the club and make his life as difficult as possible.

Probably means yes then.

T

teedw

Why would he have been so annoyed when we lost to Liverpool if he supported them?

Really are some idiotic threads on here

H

Hatch End

He was annoyed and embarrassed at the shambolic display in front of his Scouse mates....................that's why!

That's also why he never bothered to go mad at the players after other shambolic displays this season!

H

Hatch End

If you don't like "idiotic threads" why come on and make a comment?

J

johnybig32

People are pleased with his Lpool connections when it gets us a player etc but then want to throw it back at him when he goes to "support".

Fickleness.

T

teedw

If you don't like "idiotic threads" why come on and make a comment?

Because I can't help myself, people making random assertions that they know the intimate thoughts of everyone and their dog at wolves just gets on my wick

P

Penk Wolf

I'm sure I've seen him celebrate our goals against Liverpool and not theirs against us.

As for him not turning up for our matches, most of our fans have give up until next season, so why shouldn't he?

The Liverpool owners have flown home to watch the Red Socks this weekend.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he should be at the wolves games, and focus on sorting out the mess. That is his club not Liverpool

If he would rather watch them, and not us, then IMO he should sell and move on

T

teedw

I think he should be at the wolves games, and focus on sorting out the mess. That is his club. Or Liverpool

If he would rather watch them, and not us, then IMO he should sell and move on

He's the owner, he doesn't run the club.

I've been at the same job for 5 years, small company, never even seen the owner let alone had him 'sort me out'

That's moxey's job...

R

richiej95

Came here via the facebook alert for Molineux Mix which I have now unsubscirbed from due to the amount of idiots commenting on there. Richard Jones seems like a nice bloke...

Wow I am Richard jones what have I done?!?! Haha take it someone with my name is being an idiot then?

D

Dougan was king

Just had a text from my mate,who is in a box at Sunderland says he has just seen Morgan drive in to the car park.he also said he had his earphones in so obviously listening to the semi on the radio.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He should be at Sunderland supporting the team that he owns and he has made such a mess of this season.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least hes bothered to turn up this week!

T

teedw

Why would he have his earphones on as he drove in?

Even the rusty old nail I had in 1997 had a radio.

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had a text from my mate,who is in a box at Sunderland says he has just seen Morgan drive in to the car park.he also said he had his earphones in so obviously listening to the semi on the radio.

As he's in the building trade I guess he likes a nice erection - though sounds like this particular one is only part built

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I've been at the same job for 5 years, small company, never even seen the owner let alone had him 'sort me out'

That's moxey's job...

true - but it is not right - therefore if Moxey is not doing he job, then Morgan should be there sorting out Moxey

I've met the owner of companies I work for - even more when it is going wrong!

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That's moxey's job...
Is your company in trouble though? Has your owner had to sack the manager because of poor results or output? Has he appointed his assistant who has done even worse?
If the answer is yes then I recommend you look for a new job for yours might not there for long.

T

teedw

Is your company in trouble though? Has your owner had to sack the manager because of poor results or output? Has he appointed his assistant who has done even worse?
If the answer is yes then I recommend you look for a new job for yours might not there for long.

There's $$$$ all he can do till the end of the season, let's wait and see what happens then

If we start next season with TC I'll join with you spouting bull$$$$

J

johnybig32

Surely even they see that TC is not good enough for the NPower??

TC should do the right thing and walk away and go back to MM.

Arcadius

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He's made mistakes but I believe he is intent on establishing our club as a force in English football! These threads do not do him justice!

W

WasStefan

"For those interested, i hear Steve Morgan was at Sunderland watching Wolves today, not Wembley watching Liverpool."

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's made mistakes but I believe he is intent on establishing our club as a force in English football! These threads do not do him justice!

I agree but he has brought this on himself and people do not trust him or his motives.

Hopefully he will gain that trust back. But with the Compton conspiracy,
phase 2 delay, manager debacle etc what do you expect?

Back
Top Bottom