Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Another charitable request :)

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mods-please delete if this is unacceptable.
As some of you may already know, my nephew Rick, was diagnosed with the same horrible disease as Carl, but four months earlier. He only went to the doctors with flu and after having blood tests, got a phone call from Nottingham City Hospital, just as he was watching last years Champions League semi-final. What a shocking turn around of his life. Thankfully, he is now in remission and hopefully he is on the mend. Rick has always been a supporter of grass roots and amateur football which is often seen in his work as a sports journalist for the Newark Advertiser. It's also his job that has given him strength as through it, he has recieved many messages of support.
Anyway, Rick is now training for a half marathon in aid of the Teenage Cancer Trust who did so much to help him and his parents cope through this terrible time.
You guys give so much when asked so I hope you don't mind me asking just this once. As humble as Rick is, he thought he could only raise £500. So far, it's up to £496 but I know he'd love to raise more. If you can spare just a pound or two, that would be amazing. If you can't, a simple message of support would be just as amazing. I know he struggles with fatigue during his training so these messages are invaluable.
Ps. He doesn't know I'm posting this :)
Thanks for reading, Stu.

Read Warwick's story

Support for Advertiser reporter

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What do people think about one sticky thread for all charity appeals over the summer?

I didn't know you got that many! My apologies Mutchy. If you create one, I'll repost on that.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
This is the third active one Timber. I promised Burton a while ago that I'd sticky his at the end of the season. Stickied another this morning, and now there's yours.
Not a problem and you are welcome to post, just want to be fair and give the same exposure to all.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is the third active one Timber. I promised Burton a while ago that I'd sticky his at the end of the season. Stickied another this morning, and now there's yours.
Not a problem and you are welcome to post, just want to be fair and give the same exposure to all.

Absolutely fine with me. You have been so kind with your help, also all the people who have made donations off here who I didn't even know. One of which has become a good friend. so whatever you decide will be fine with me and Danielle

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Feel free to delete Mutchy.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Feel free to delete Mutchy.

No, don't want to delete it. I think a sticky for all requests is the answer. I'll set it up. C&P your initial post to it as soon as you can.

Back
Top Bottom