Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Andy Keogh's goal

buddyrich

Reaction score
Anyone seen it?

He played well today, scoring and winning a penalty. Maybe he's improving his offensive play.

Also Mark Little scored.

I really like Keogh. Can't believe we sold him.

A

awsworth wolf

Anyone seen it?

He played well today, scoring and winning a penalty. Maybe he's improving his offensive play.

Also Mark Little scored.

I really like Keogh. Can't believe we sold him.

I like keogh, watching games of the recent past on dvd etc, he was 100% part of the wolves team.
it was a shame that he could not seem to make it in the prem.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's only on loan isn't he?

I really hope people don't start calling for Keogh to be recalled though. Could you imagine him playing in the Wolves team at the mo?

His first miss-placed pass & you'll be able to hear the lads confidence strip away.

Glad he's doing well though but a Championship player at best.

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't help but think he'd be a good option at the moment- off the bench at least. His movement is easily Premiership quality, and I think he could do a good job as a second striker. He's never going to score a load of goals but he pulls defenders out of position and always offers himself.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
leeds want to keep him, hopefully he'll make his move permanent & he can kick start his career again

L

liquidatorwolf

He was never going to be able to compete in this league and the only role he can do sucessfully is providing for a striker which would insist that we score goals here there and everywhere. Most of our goals provided to fletcher are on the wing and Keogh wouldn't be needed at all, thanks for the championship season which got us promoted, thanks for our first away win, and the best for the future.

leedswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
leeds want to keep him, hopefully he'll make his move permanent & he can kick start his career again
No I don't .................

Seriously the lufc fans that I talk to have been well impressed with him. Ironic that they (lufc) should let him go to Scunny because he wasn't considered to be good enough at the time.

D

Dewsburywolf

Seriously the lufc fans that I talk to have been well impressed with him. Ironic that they (lufc) should let him go to Scunny because he wasn't considered to be good enough at the time.

Maybe he's improved since they released him ............................

leedswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe he's improved since they released him ............................

Maybe he has ...................................... OR

lufc have got worse ..........................................

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dewsburywolf

Maybe he has ...................................... OR

lufc have got worse ..........................................

Released in 2005, was that the year they lost in the Play-Offs or was thet when they plunged into the third tier?

Seem to remember Beckford not being deemed good enough in the Championship but they took him back when they hit the third tier for some reason

leedswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't necessarily think that Beckford wasn't good enough (probably not experienced enough) at that time. lufc were relegated in 2006/7 IIRC.

Keogh never broke into lufc's 1st team did he? I'm assuming that he wasn't what lufc wanted at that time. lufc must have seen more 'promise' in Beckford.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't look to have done when I met him after the Armenia game. Still pretty scrawny looking IMHO
You were at the Armenia game and never even said hello? ( i assume you mean the home game, if it was the away game you are forgiven)

D

Dewsburywolf

You were at the Armenia game and never even said hello? ( i assume you mean the home game, if it was the away game you are forgiven)

Smokey won tickets in the Corporates so couldn't if we wanted to.Sorry

D

Dorset DeWolf

Have never seen a better example of somebody not being up to the standard of this league, like a fish out of water

Back
Top Bottom