Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Andy Keogh

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've opened talks with Mr Keogh apparently, could be just BS though

@TransferQuantum: BREAKING: 27-year old Millwall forward Andy Keogh is in talks to resign with Wolves.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So it’s Clark who wound the South Bank up or Keogh who many in the SB abused unfairly.

Is it an unwritten rule we have to sign someone who’s got baggage? As with Clark, if he came back he’d have a sizeable part of the crowd on his back as soon as he made a mistake.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
So it’s Clark who wound the South Bank up or Keogh who many in the SB abused unfairly.

Is it an unwritten rule we have to sign someone who’s got baggage? As with Clark, if he came back he’d have a sizeable part of the crowd on his back as soon as he made a mistake.

Off we go again - I bet we'd be in the Champions' League if it weren't for the South Bank. Maybe the BW hated them, but how would they know?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could play the number ten role well?

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news, I'd welcome him back with open arms.

W

wolfyjoe

Quality footballer.. just not the best finisher! I'd love to see him back in a Wolves shirt though!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon it is a load of bull$$$$. The twitter site doesn't look the best.

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A decent enough player but ultimately not enough goals for a striker. I feel we could get better value for our money.

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure. Always liked him and he got way too much flak but where would he fit in?

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another 'striker' who can't hit a cow's $$$$ with a banjo. Thanks for the promotion season Andy, but not this time eh?

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If there is seriously no better option out there than Andy Keogh, then the question would have to be asked...what the hell has Thelwell been doing when creating his dossier of targets.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Off we go again - I bet we'd be in the Champions' League if it weren't for the South Bank. Maybe the BW hated them, but how would they know?

I’m sure fans in every stand gave him dog’s abuse, just it was more apparent as the SB makes more noise. I thought on most occasions the abuse he got, from wherever, was totally undeserved.

Could be worse - we could be after Freddie Eastwood!

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I liked Keogh, thought his movement was good but he went into his shell and doesn't have the mental strength to play for a club the size of Wolves IMO

Wiltshire Wolfie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Keogh just needed to be a bit more selfish and shoot more often....he was always looking nervous when he was in with a great chance and usually looked sideways to pass it on..not ideal for a striker..

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just what we need, a striker that scores less than Kevin Doyle!

He's not a bad footballer but his finishing/decision making is absolutely terrible which is what counts the most in the final third. Probably more suited to the number 10 role we are now playing with than he is to the striker role he played before but it's still a case of thanks but no thanks imo.

D

Dewsburywolf

Jesus we might as well bring Wardinho back & play him in the position he was signed to play in

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probs not true but I wouldn't mind. One of my favourite players for us, especially in his first 6 months!

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he's a better player than some Wolves fans give him credit for. He's a decent touch, his movement is good and he links the play well.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just what we need, a striker that scores less than Kevin Doyle!

He's not a bad footballer but his finishing/decision making is absolutely terrible which is what counts the most in the final third. Probably more suited to the number 10 role we are now playing with than he is to the striker role he played before but it's still a case of thanks but no thanks imo.

Exactly. I don't know that we need any more options for behind a striker. Another type of midfielder maybe, or an out and out goal scorer, and sadly that is not Mr Keogh

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No no no no no. If thats the best we can do, god help us. KJs signings have been excellent so far -dont risk messing it up now.

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No no no no no. If thats the best we can do, god help us. KJs signings have been excellent so far -dont risk messing it up now.His career has hardly taken off after leaving us, has it?

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually liked him when he was with us previously, but as someone else has mentioned, very much in the Doyle mould. I just can't see how he would improve us.

P

Paul76

A lot of fans hated Keogh because he kept their Golden Boy out of the starting 11.

Freddy Eastwood.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
118 appearances at Wolves under Mick scored 19

Under Jacket at Millwall 46 games 15 goals

Did more Under KJ than he did with Mick, taking into mind he set most of Chris Woods 11 goals last season i think it was ?

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keogh was a Doyle-lite I'd say he's better than Doyle now, only cause Kevs gone backwards. I was never a Freddy fan either, I always liked Voles but again moving was the right thing as he wasn't getting games, I'd rather not re sign keogh

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Fine as a loan if Doyle and Siggy are going. Don't see the point of signing him permanently.

Back
Top Bottom