Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

andy keogh

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
seems to have found his feet at millwall , now prolific 3 in 3

fair play to him

P

PeteWolf

I'd say lets re-sign him in the summer when we're back at his level, but fat Bhatti and scouse Bhatti probably have the parachute payments lined up for a new development on Tettenhall green.

T

TommyWilms

Decent championship player. Think his confidence took a battering here towards the end. Probably not quite premiership class due to lack of pace and stature.

J

Jungleee

Hope he keeps Millwall up. Would much prefer Forest to go down.

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

He's unlucky to be playing in the only position where he have two players of genuine Premiership quality.

A

andyc225

It didn't exactly help him that he was being called a chalice polisher by the South Bank when he was warming up for what could've potentially been his final appearance in a Wolves shirt against Liverpool.

He should've been treated better and probably moved on much sooner. He wasn't going to get in ahead of Doyler or Fletch.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd say lets re-sign him in the summer when we're back at his level, but fat Bhatti and scouse Bhatti probably have the parachute payments lined up for a new development on Tettenhall green.

Haha it caught on :D

Sutton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It didn't exactly help him that he was being called a chalice polisher by the South Bank when he was warming up for what could've potentially been his final appearance in a Wolves shirt against Liverpool.

He should've been treated better and probably moved on much sooner. He wasn't going to get in ahead of Doyler or Fletch.

Totally agree

T

Tettenhall Wolf

All I can say is MIMBY !

W

wolvesman

seems to have found his feet at millwall , now prolific 3 in 3

fair play to him

Good luck to him. Cant remember in recent times, a player getting himself into more goal scoring positions, but not being able to score.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to the guy. Didn't deserve the abuse he got from certain sections of the fans but there's no doubt Championship is his level & that kind of club (where he's a probably the main man) suits him more.

Didn't think he'd score as many as he has but I'm happy for the guy. Hope he does well.

1908radford

In my opinion Keogh was a good young player who always put a good shift in!
Reminds me of Kevin Doyle,a lot of graft but not enough goals,hopefully he has that side of his game sorted now..

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Paul76

Keogh wasn't a bad player. He definitely done his bit for us whilst we were in the Championship.

Unfortunately for Keogh, The complete tools who worshipped Freddy Eastwood, directed all their anger and bile towards him.

It's a sad state of affairs when one of our own gets subjected to such acts.

D

dazmanwolf

Remember he was one of the pair of strikers who got us promoted to the Prem in the first place. Too many on here forget that. He fed SEB a lot of goal opportunities. That was his strength.

Glad he is finding form and at the right level now too.

B

bridgnorthwolf

The pair of strikers who got us promoted were SEB and Iwelumo...

But he's a decent Championship player and did well here for the money he cost and played a key role in the early part of the "new Wolves"

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not as $$$$ as the fans who couldn't see what a good player he was, certainly no worse than SEB or Kightly, in fact I think he's dtill offer more than those two!

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good support player but we out grew him, even in our current state he would be 4th striker and does not score enough goals. I wish him well and he may get a dozen in the championship but even if we go down SEB/Doyle plus a fletcher replacement would be better.

Back
Top Bottom