Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

And now I know that the world has gone mad....

M

markb

Sadly, an indictment of the celebrity obbsesed world too many people live in these days. I don't understand it, but then it seems to be mainly inhabited by women and I certainly don't understand them!

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Didn't Nostradamus forsee this just before the end of the world?

B

Battleship

I think this production will be a flop: the kind of people who go to the theatre generally want more substantive material than Jade Goody.

O

Onlywolf

Like Billy Elliot, Abba the musical, Chitty Chitty bang bang you mean ?

I predict this production will be mobbed by pseudo intellectuals who then discuss it to death over a bruschetta and aubergine toastie and lightly foamed cappucchino !

B

Battleship

Billy Elliot is about going against what is expected of you (an especially big dilemma for a child).

Abba is about the biggest pop group of the 1970s.

I am guessing that Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is fun for kids (that's how I would summarise the film).

I predict this production will be mobbed by pseudo intellectuals who then discuss it to death over a bruschetta and aubergine toastie and lightly foamed cappucchino !
I think that's their only hope! :D

Hereford Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Funny - and probably right! :D

Back
Top Bottom