Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Albion punishment

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is this taking so long ??
Because nobody knows what to do about it. I'm tempted to think that it's not being looked at until the memory of the day in question is distant enough to give a slap on the wrist.

Perhaps the decision makers are waiting for a big distraction before announcing anything soft. If, say, Everton go into administration and are instantly relegated as a result, that would dominate all football discussion and be the perfect time to fine West Brom £25k with a warning to improve their stewarding.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Did think it would be resolved by now, there were clearly massive failures and it's only the level of sanction that can be up for discussion. Is there a chance they're waiting for the criminal proceedings to be resolved?

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not living in the locality, is there anything in the local press about fans getting banned, fined, jailed etc?

The obvious candidates need football banning orders
I wondered what happened with the main Savile. The patchwork coat, gurning OAP with the flowing silver hair.

Maybe we'll never know and it'll become one of life's mysteries. The only thing we'll know for sure is that wherever he is and whatever he's doing, he'll smell of stale wee.

Lawndog

Reaction score
Maybe we'll never know and it'll become one of life's mysteries. The only thing we'll know for sure is that wherever he is and whatever he's doing, he'll smell of stale wee.
.....and, or, worse!......far worse!!!

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wondered what happened with the main Savile. The patchwork coat, gurning OAP with the flowing silver hair.

There’s a good chance that they found out that he’s not actually a human being, and therefore cannot be held responsible under the law.

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The dilemma for the fa is simple. They would like to make them play several games behind closed doors, but letting them watch seems more of a punishment. Same issue with banning orders and canceling season tickets!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
When was the game? February? Has WBA football club been punished yet?
Well January. Two months does seem to be about standard, but I guess that's for brawls on the pitch, players assaulting officials etc, this is much more complex as it's really about multiple stewarding failures and maybe ticket sales process too. I can see why it would take a while.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The FA are waiting until the the end of the season to punish them and deduct them 20 points for fan disorder and intimidation of spectators from non human form. The alien albion are set to be banned from participation due to a numerical advantage to their mutant goalkeepers with many more fingers.

The B&S has contacted the poorthornes but they ay had a response from the aliens yet. Brian Cox is interested in probing the fan base for a new documentary according to b&s sources.

Back
Top Bottom