Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Albion punishment

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Wonder how this is going down with their new owners parents.

“Er, son what is this about that new soccer club we bought you for Christmas?”

“Erm, hi Paw Paw, erm seems the locals are more redneck than we thought, don’t worry though we’ll be able to build that bramd new Walmart franchise here in the next 18 months, sooner that we thought!”

“That’s my boy, any room for a Ponderosa too?”

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whilst we have made some playful comments on this thread, we all know that there was major disorder on that day and a serious punishment is required. The ****e fans bought shame on themselves and showed the very ugly face of football.
The punishment should hurt them greatly and send out a serious message to other clubs and their thugs.
I am talking as much as a fan of the whole game here, and not just as a Wolves fan.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It's quite funny that at least some Albion fans are claiming it was inevitable there would be a pitch invasion once a Wolves fan was spotted in the family seats. Oh and the missiles were just empty plastic bottles.
Basically it's Wolves fault because Albion fans are jolly good chaps.
They are finding it hard to accept that this time it's there fault, not ours.
Though the thought of how some of our fans might behave at Molineux next season is another reason for not wanting them back.
Made me laugh when the coppers at the front of our stand (having a nice day out) were encouraging a young lad to go up and down the front of the stand when it died down, topping up his pocket money by collecting the coins they'd thrown. The bottles definitely weren't empty though, not sure you could actually throw an empty plastic bottle 50 feet?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Whilst we have made some playful comments on this thread, we all know that there was major disorder on that day and a serious punishment is required. The ****e fans bought shame on themselves and showed the very ugly face of football. The punishment has to reflect the very ugly nature of the mayhem.
The punishment should hurt them greatly and send out a serious message to other clubs and their thugs.
I am talking as much as a fan of the whole game here, and not just as a Wolves fan.
Other clubs manage to deal with opposing fans in the home end without the need to run on the pitch and fight police
It happened in the Manchester derby and was dealt with without any fuss or need for the play to stop

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Points deducted from them hopefully

Real punishment for the scum

Reselling of tickets is against the law.

It caused a major disturbance. They must be punished severely
The thing is, I know from the media angle they kept showing the trouble in the Halfords/Brummie Rd corner, apparently 'caused' by a Wolves fan in the home section who was leaving before several hundred home fans made that impossible. I think a policeman was injured being pushed down some steps, it caused the initial stoppage as loads came out from the Brummie Rd. There were obviously concerns for safety as the home fans were throwing things into the crowd.

However that wasn't where the real violence was, that all happened in the East Stand corner. There would have been really serious stuff down there if the police line hadn't held the Albion fans in the stand. Not that it's an excuse either way, but none of that had anything to do with resale of seats.

Last edited:

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The replies on their official Twitter are cute.

“What about Wolves’ punishment?”
“Are Wolves getting the same?”

Still don’t get it do they.
They won't know what's hit them when the punishment is pronounced. They won't get it even then. In fact, their denial and delusion makes what is going to happen to them even more delicious.

JJ59

Reaction score
It's quite funny that at least some Albion fans are claiming it was inevitable there would be a pitch invasion once a Wolves fan was spotted in the family seats. Oh and the missiles were just empty plastic bottles.
Basically it's Wolves fault because Albion fans are jolly good chaps.
They are finding it hard to accept that this time it's there fault, not ours.
Though the thought of how some of our fans might behave at Molineux next season is another reason for not wanting them back.

A glass beer bottle landed at my feet. The steward shrugged his shoulders but a Police officer arrived looking v angry and said the CCTV would identify who threw it.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they do go up in the play offs, next season will be interesting to say the least

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they do go up in the play offs, next season will be interesting to say the least
Away fans will be banned for all foreseeable future fixtures. Their hatred of us knows no limits and it's only a matter of time before something terrible happens.

I watched a vlog from a father and son who cover lots of their games. I'd considered them balanced and generally wholesome, never having heard either of them so much as swear - until the game against us.

At the sheer mention of our name both of them started manifesting the demonic. Eyes were twitching, vile words were spewing from their contorted mouths. I was expecting them both to start walking down the steps like upside-down spiders, heads spinning, ectoplasm spraying everywhere.

I had to unsub.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Away fans will be banned for all foreseeable future fixtures. Their hatred of us knows no limits and it's only a matter of time before something terrible happens.

I watched a vlog from a father and son who cover lots of their games. I'd considered them balanced and generally wholesome, never having heard either of them so much as swear - until the game against us.

At the sheer mention of our name both of them started manifesting the demonic. Eyes were twitching, vile words were spewing from their contorted mouths. I was expecting them both to start walking down the steps like upside-down spiders, heads spinning, ectoplasm spraying everywhere.

I had to unsub.
Nah they don't care about us. I know that because they keep saying it.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The replies on their official Twitter are cute.

“What about Wolves’ punishment?”
“Are Wolves getting the same?”

Still don’t get it do they.
I think maybe they do 'get it' Jade, they just don't want to be seen doing so. It's a stain on their club that's too painful for some to deal with.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arf. They can get us for nothing "got his ticket off a Wolves player".
This is a slam dunk case.

Screenshot 2024-03-14 191226.png

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arf. They can get us for nothing "got his ticket off a Wolves player".
This is a slam dunk case.

View attachment 41154
They still keep holding onto that 5-1 win. It's pathetic, literally the only thing they have had to celebrate in the last 15 years. They are the epitome of a meaningless club who no one cares about.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have, in our squad, players who play or have played for World Cup-winning nations such as Brazil and Spain;

We have, in our squad, players who have experienced playing on the same pitches as so many genuine greats of the modern game - Buffon, Donnarumma, Bonucci, Chiellini, Higuain, Sergio Ramos, Mbappe, Pique, Messi, Neymar, Iniesta, Griezmann...

We have, in our squad, genuine young talents who can grace the game over the next decade.

They have, in their squad, players of the quality of Kyle Bartley, Matt Phillips and Erik Pieters.

Isn't that enough punishment? :)

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have, in our squad, players who play or have played for World Cup-winning nations such as Brazil and Spain;

We have, in our squad, players who have experienced playing on the same pitches as so many genuine greats of the modern game - Buffon, Donnarumma, Bonucci, Chiellini, Higuain, Sergio Ramos, Mbappe, Pique, Messi, Neymar, Iniesta, Griezmann...

We have, in our squad, genuine young talents who can grace the game over the next decade.

They have, in their squad, players of the quality of Kyle Bartley, Matt Phillips and Erik Pieters.

Isn't that enough punishment? :)
Quite frankly, no.

Wash your mouth out.

Last edited:

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbf we have history for doing this.

Sako & Dicko did exactly the same at the Bescot in League one and almost caused poor Lindsay to have a breakdown lol

I love how this event is so ingrained in Wolves lore.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The thing is, I know from the media angle they kept showing the trouble in the Halfords/Brummie Rd corner, apparently 'caused' by a Wolves fan in the home section who was leaving before several hundred home fans made that impossible. I think a policeman was injured being pushed down some steps, it caused the initial stoppage as loads came out from the Brummie Rd. There were obviously concerns for safety as the home fans were throwing things into the crowd.

However that wasn't where the real violence was, that all happened in the East Stand corner. There would have been really serious stuff down there if the police line hadn't held the Albion fans in the stand. Not that it's an excuse either way, but none of that had anything to do with resale of seats.
Nah, they had ample of time to get out of the stand and try our end if they wanted to when it all started.

Back
Top Bottom