Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Albion punishment

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You should expect nothing less from a fan base that sings "The Lord's my Shepherd" in one breath and "Slap a Dingle" in the next.

That entire section by our fans (I watched two videos from within that area) were singing "He leads me beside quiet waters" and then tried to smash those policemen as hard as they could.

They are no different to the first century Pharisees who loved to pray long prayers to the applause of men, wallowing in their own righteousness with their tassels and hats and bells.

A brood of vipers that speak out of both sides of their mouths.

Ahhh. It all becomes clear.

They took “In pasture’s green, he leadeth me “ as an instruction from god to invade the pitch.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even the Wolves fans in the Albion end isn’t the fault of our club. Wolves sold their allocation fairly using points. The fans in that section behaved really well. There was no trouble before or after the game involving Wolves fans (that I know of). Not sure the Police/FA report can be anything other than positive towards Wolves.
Let's hope so. However, police reports don't always reflect the reality of what happened. Hopefully occasionally, or at least on this one. That's the case in many football occasions and elsewhere.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Let's hope so. However, police reports don't always reflect the reality of what happened. Hopefully occasionally, or at least on this one. That's the case in many football occasions and elsewhere.
You’d hope that if the club don’t feel the report is a reflection of what happens, they’ll make it known.

I said it at the time, but the scenes at the Hawthorns weren’t great, but if we’re being honest only one set of fans embarrassed and disgraced their club. And it wasn’t us.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I've heard he's lost his job.
Obviously it's hard to comment without more details, it wasn't the wisest thing to do of course, he was well publicised so there's maybe reputational damage even if he's done nothing very wrong, but I've not seen anything that involves more than lots of people trying to attack him while the stewards try to get him out of the stand safely.

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The Savilles just sit in a dark room and quietly rock themselves remembering how they beat us in an empty stadium or that time decades ago when their 'legendary' striker scored a hat trick past us, the same one who literally drove himself to another club to get out the place.

So when Cunha scored that goal, they couldn't handle the one thing that made them feel better about themselves, the long running home record against us, taking away from them. So they all went berserk and embarrassed themselves.

They've literally got nothing to console themselves with anymore. Just a tinpot debt infested bang average championship side that no one wants to buy with a piece of home utility equipment as a mascot.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Savilles just sit in a dark room and quietly rock themselves remembering how they beat us in an empty stadium or that time decades ago when their 'legendary' striker scored a hat trick past us, the same one who literally drove himself to another club to get out the place.

So when Cunha scored that goal, they couldn't handle the one thing that made them feel better about themselves, the long running home record against us, taking away from them. So they all went berserk and embarrassed themselves.

They've literally got nothing to console themselves with anymore. Just a tinpot debt infested bang average championship side that no one wants to buy with a piece of home utility equipment as a mascot.
They also conveniently seem to forget that Wolves did the double over them in 1953-54 taking the League Championship away from them. Had they won the League, they would have done the 'double' of League and Cup.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind! :D

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A mate of mine is fairly high up at Wolves and said if it had been at Molineux you wouldn’t of been able to get a ticket if you weren’t a member before a certain date at the best but probably if you hadn’t brought a ticket within the last year. The baggies being skint and wanting to sell out were offering a spare one for sale to season ticket holders. No wonder tickets were flying around.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Way too subtle.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ahhh. It all becomes clear.

They took “In pasture’s green, he leadeth me “ as an instruction from god to invade the pitch.
West Brom version should read:

The lord Voldemort is my shepherd, I lack common sense.

He makes me run on the pitch and lie down after receiving a truncheon to the head, he leads me beside still beer, he refreshes my need for a kebab.

He guides me across the seats for his name's sake

Even though Wolves did us two nil, I will fear no court summons.

You prepare a table before me and we ain't nowhere near automatic promotion. I really don't know why I follow you if truth be told.

You anoint my head with pepper spray.

Surely we'll dwell in the championship all the days of our lives.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pray tell what select part of the globe do you reside -- do you know Sandwell at all ?
I've never made any secret of where l live, in fact I've offered people on the Mix tips on pubs, restaurants and transport for away matches. The answer to your question is Islington, north London. Ironically l always swore never to live and work in London but things happen, so l've been here for almost 40 years.

SingleMalt

Reaction score

I think that a lot of them believed the rumour that two hundred Wolves fans, all itching for a fight, had infiltrated their home end. And when that one bloke stood up a shushed them, the morons thought it was kicking off and piled in like it was 1975 again. What a disappointment it must have been for them to see just the one of us, not really making that much of a fuss, instead of the army of Wolves fans they expected. And now they’re all getting banned for it the dozy buggers.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've never made any secret of where l live, in fact I've offered people on the Mix tips on pubs, restaurants and transport for away matches. The answer to your question is Islington, north London. Ironically l always swore never to live and work in London but things happen, so l've been here for almost 40 years.
Tempted with an hour in the faltering fullback Finsbury park on the way to Spurs Saturday....the Guinness is ace in there.....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tempted with an hour in the faltering fullback Finsbury park on the way to Spurs Saturday....the Guinness is ace in there.....
It's one of the, if not the, best sports bars that l know. Had there been a Six Nations game though.... It's definitely an egg-chasers pub first and foremost.

Last edited:

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another Savile, yesterday, saying he was pleased with the ****s performance and if this was Wolves, showcase of the premier, they had nothing to fear!!! He later went on to say their fans battered ours! I said, “what the one fan, who was ushered out”

Honestly never known such a thick, deluded fan base as the Saviles

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another Savile, yesterday, saying he was pleased with the ****s performance and if this was Wolves, showcase of the premier, they had nothing to fear!!! He later went on to say their fans battered ours! I said, “what the one fan, who was ushered out”

Honestly never known such a thick, deluded fan base as the Saviles
To be honest with respect to Cup performances we did much the same in the past when our honest Chump-level graft was overcome by PL quality. It's nice to be the team on the giving end, lol, particularly to that lot.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest with respect to Cup performances we did much the same in the past when our honest Chump-level graft was overcome by PL quality. It's nice to be the team on the giving end, lol, particularly to that lot.
I said this, I remember back in the days, we would out sing, out battle the opposition and then one or two chances, put away, by quality strikers, game over.
The difference is massive when it’s week in week out, they are deluded if they think that team can survive in the premier

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said this, I remember back in the days, we would out sing, out battle the opposition and the. one or two chances put away by quality strikers, game over.
The difference is massive when it’s week in week out, they are deluded if they think that team coils survive in the premier
The current Boggies team is vastly inferior to that immediately relegated after their last promotion.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This would be the best punishment....

They are in a massive hole. Imagine having a squad of players that awful and be risking a points deduction because of spending (borrowing) beyond your means.

How their fans screamed for Jeremy Peace to get out of their club. So he said "Okay!" and disappeared over the horizon with £180m in his pocket.

The entire club is now said to be worth £58m - that's barely half a Neto - but that doesn't include the mounting debts and interest payments needed just to run on a daily basis.

Corberan will be the first to hit the lifeboats come defeat in the playoffs. Of course, they might not even make them if a points deduction is made effective for this season instead of next.

It's little wonder that their hatred of us is so volatile. They were envious of our club when they were doing better than us, so must be driving them wild with bitterness these days.

Let us appreciate Fosun.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn’t know dike has now done his other Achilles and out for the rest of the year.

Feel for him as good player when fit when.

But laugh at them for spending 7 million on a forward that’s been injured. Usually that was us.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Albion have never really recovered from Dan Ashworth leaving.

Very true. He made a massive difference there, and to be fair, to every other club he’s been at since. In fact, while he was there, on the Mix, we even had grudging respect and envy at the level of stability and professionalism at the Hawthorns. On the one hand, shows how times have changed. On the other, how things could change for us too.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are in a massive hole. Imagine having a squad of players that awful and be risking a points deduction because of spending (borrowing) beyond your means.

How their fans screamed for Jeremy Peace to get out of their club. So he said "Okay!" and disappeared over the horizon with £180m in his pocket.

The entire club is now said to be worth £58m - that's barely half a Neto - but that doesn't include the mounting debts and interest payments needed just to run on a daily basis.

Corberan will be the first to hit the lifeboats come defeat in the playoffs. Of course, they might not even make them if a points deduction is made effective for this season instead of next.

It's little wonder that their hatred of us is so volatile. They were envious of our club when they were doing better than us, so must be driving them wild with bitterness these days.

Let us appreciate Fosun.

If Albion get rid of Corberan it would be madness. Despite their problems and limited budget he has done a remarkable job to have them in 5th position.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Albion get rid of Corberan it would be madness. Despite their problems and limited budget he has done a remarkable job to have them in 5th position.
I doubt they'll get rid but if they make the play offs but don't get promoted his stock will be high enough for him to get a Premier League job. wouldn't surprise me if he rocks up at Palace next season. Can't imagine he'd want to hang around there with what will happen to them

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt they'll get rid but if they make the play offs but don't get promoted his stock will be high enough for him to get a Premier League job. wouldn't surprise me if he rocks up at Palace next season. Can't imagine he'd want to hang around there with what will happen to them

Leicester are going to win the league. 2nd is between Leeds, Southampton and Ipswich.

They are in a mini league for 5th and 6th with 4 or 5 others, top of that at the moment, but it's tight. A bad run could easily see them slip out of the top 6.

If they do make the playoffs, it then comes down to how good they are in big, one-off games? Anyone got any idea?! ;)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leicester are going to win the league. 2nd is between Leeds, Southampton and Ipswich.

They are in a mini league for 5th and 6th with 4 or 5 others, top of that at the moment, but it's tight. A bad run could easily see them slip out of the top 6.

If they do make the playoffs, it then comes down to how good they are in big, one-off games? Anyone got any idea?! ;)
It would say a whole lot about the gulf between the PL and Chump if all three of last season's relegated teams come straight back up.

As you say it would take a choke of epic proportions, way way worse than ours, for Leicester to not win that league.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would say a whole lot about the gulf between the PL and Chump if all three of last season's relegated teams come straight back up.

As you say it would take a choke of epic proportions, way way worse than ours, for Leicester to not win that league.
As does the almost (barring points deductions) immediate relegation of the three that came up.

It's been coming since COVID, you look at some of the players knocking around in the championship now and think they were starting to get a bit past it for that level back when we got promoted. Hardly anyone has a pot to **** in at that level.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hasn't the Championship always been like that though? One or two decent sides but 95% dross, and I include us in that for many seasons in the 90's and 2000's. It's exciting because the dross can beat any of the other dross at any given time. With promotion there's never been an opportunity to form an established top 6 and then a strata below that like the Premier League has.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hasn't the Championship always been like that though? One or two decent sides but 95% dross, and I include us in that for many seasons in the 90's and 2000's. It's exciting because the dross can beat any of the other dross at any given time. With promotion there's never been an opportunity to form an established top 6 and then a strata below that like the Premier League has.

The exciting unpredictability of the league is why it has tv rights sell for more than some countries “elite” league!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Corberan has definitely got something about him, even though i can only understand about one word in ten of what he says.
I thought it was me. When he speaks on the radio I lean forward and concentrate hard, but after starting off well he quickly trails off into Spanglish.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have to say I’m absolutely dreading the next time these ****s come to Molineux. It’s going to be carnage. I’ll be keeping well away

Back
Top Bottom