Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Albion fans

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't lower myself to click the link. $$$$ 'em all. We'll meet again.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
get a couple of anti-aircraft batterys on the roof of the Mol to sort that one out

M

Monkey Man

Can you blame them?

We'd be the same, if not worse.

I did snigger at the 'Season Ticket Refund Available'

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How about We'll never die, we'll never die, Wanderers will never die we'll keep the gold flag flying high?

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The thing is...what goes around comes around...as they say

WestChiltingtonwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Just wondering if there was an appetite to club together and organise a flying banner over the molineux last day of the season."

When we're playing in Wigan...

D

Dan dingle

"Just wondering if there was an appetite to club together and organise a flying banner over the molineux last day of the season."

Sums the bennies up " thick $$$$ers" we will have our day

E

Edgmond Wolf

To be fair, the biggest thing I will miss next season will be the BCD

As regards their thread it was and is very funny. If we had that thread on here we would be laughing our socks off

I wish them well and we will be back

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of ems actually willing to pay 500 nicker for one. Where's he gonna get that from?

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score

As thick as $$$$e!....oh wait....:D

J

johnybig32

Isnt that insighting come kind of crime?

Can get him arrested?? ;)

X

XDevonwolf

They're just saying it as it is.

"Laughing stock" is right. Hard to accept but just about sums us up after the last few weeks.

You can't say we were "unlucky" or "did our best". We just simply self-destructed both off and on the pitch.

I just hope that its not just the fans that see this. The last thing we need is for Morgan to paper over the cracks. He needs to see the bigger picture and make the big decisions that are necessary to get us back on track.

Lets hope the future's better than the past.

J

Jungleee

Fair play to them I say. I was thinking the same thing if they get relegated.

Adds new spice to the rivalry IMO. Although it is copying Millwall a bit.

And who knows? Maybe it'll knock the message into Moxey and Morgan...

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will come back to bite them on the $$$$.

A

andyc225

Wow, they're actually going to club their Giro cheques together to fly a light aircraft over an empty ground for nobody to see? I can't wait until Woy buggers off and it all comes crashing down for them. Enterprising of them though I must admit. Just think what they could achieve if they had jobs!?

Last edited by a moderator:

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is anybody going to the last game? I thought a lot we're showing their disgust at the board and not going?

I couldn't give a $$$$ about them, they'll no doubt spell it wrong anyway.

Our rivalry with Blues will intensify next season should they not get promoted.

306NOTOUT

We need one of us to register and pose as a pilot, tell them we will do it!!

Pocket the cash towards running MM for a season!

A

andyc225

I couldn't give a $$$$ about them, they'll no doubt spell it wrong anyway.

Our rivalry with Blues will intensify next season should they not get promoted.

The taxi load of them who turned up to St Andrew's last time will love it.

T

TonySoprano

Anything that adds to the rivalry is fine by me, we'll just have to sort a reply. Wouldn't want their main pubs sprayed up now would we? :)

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need one of us to register and pose as a pilot, tell them we will do it!!

Pocket the cash towards running MM for a season!

And fly it over the Hawthornes saying '306 Goals Later........'

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quite funny, if it was the other way around we would of had the planed booked by now.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know if West Ham 'responded' to the Millwall plane? I can imagine that did not go down well at all.

B

BlakemoreWolf

$$$$ing $$$$$...dirty, inbred, sad lowlife $$$$$!!! Cannot stand them...we will get our $$$$in own back...!!

B

Bingbong

$$$$ing $$$$$...dirty, inbred, sad lowlife $$$$$!!! Cannot stand them...we will get our $$$$in own back...!!

Tut,tut,they are doing nothing that you wouldn't do if roles were reversed.It's called banter and an opportunity to extract the urine.

A

andyc225

Tut,tut,they are doing nothing that you wouldn't do if roles were reversed.It's called banter and an opportunity to extract the urine.

We wouldn't lower ourselves to flogging an old joke.

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bright bunch aren't they?! They can form two or three words! Impressed!

L

liquidatorwolf

Anything that adds to the rivalry is fine by me, we'll just have to sort a reply. Wouldn't want their main pubs sprayed up now would we? :)

:cool:

Going to Somolia next week to pick up an AK-47 and some Bazooka's, The filth are quiet ay they? Although I do respect mr.boing the rest are absolute $$$$$

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Jesus. It's only a game.

We give them stick, they give us stick. If you can't take it, don't give it.

Let them waste their money. Flying it over Molineux on the last day of the season will only give the workmen working on the North Bank something to look at as we're playing in Wigan.

We can have the last laugh next season when we're fighting for promotion with another young and hungry team (with players we've brought through the ranks, unlike WBA) and the board have announced the go-ahead for phase two of the redevelopment to take our capacity up past 35,000, whilst they, dissapointed at not being in and around the top 10 will sack Woy, hire Steve Bruce and plummet down the division.

Let them get complacent, we did the same thing this season. Third season syndrome will strike!

L

liquidatorwolf

How does it feel having our $$$$ on your pitch. I'd be mortified. I've still been patrolling around Molineux since just incase they try anything :D

P

Penk Wolf

It might be funny if other teams hadn't done it before. Find something original to do FFS.

B

Birdfekindee

Its banter ffs,We would do the same and loff about it...weren't we all loffin when those 2 $$$$ed on their pitCh?? Some of you need to grow the xxxx up and chill

B

BlakemoreWolf

Jesus. It's only a game.

We give them stick, they give us stick. If you can't take it, don't give it.

Let them waste their money. Flying it over Molineux on the last day of the season will only give the workmen working on the North Bank something to look at as we're playing in Wigan.

We can have the last laugh next season when we're fighting for promotion with another young and hungry team (with players we've brought through the ranks, unlike WBA) and the board have announced the go-ahead for phase two of the redevelopment to take our capacity up past 35,000, whilst they, dissapointed at not being in and around the top 10 will sack Woy, hire Steve Bruce and plummet down the division.

Let them get complacent, we did the same thing this season. Third season syndrome will strike!
Fair enough...i was $$$$ed off at one moment.

A

andyc225

It might be funny if other teams hadn't done it before. Find something original to do FFS.

They're talking about a blimp now with a great big $$$$ off loudspeaker. It'll take them a lot of dole money to make that happen I must admit.

Back
Top Bottom