Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Adama to Veeeela (Well Fulham actually)

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Him and Raul in that one season were immense

Imagine being a Fulham fan? How’d you feel taking plsyers off a relegation threatened team, who only just survived and one is definitely past his best? If roles were reversed this place would go nuts, sorry it already has Cresswell
Squad players from the sinking ship? Not a bad move.

NJWolves69

Groupie
Reaction score
To be honest I think he lost some of his pace last season, I think his success at Fulham will be determined by whether or not he's recovered that or not. So much fun to watch when he was in full flow, wish him all the best.

Huge mistake by the club not cashing in on him when he was at his peak with no real interest in signing a new contract.

T

TheConcourse

Why is that. As opposed to what making yourself look as stupid as some of the other comments I see on here day in day out.

I had an opinion. I didn’t ask for the sarcastic reply either that I got so I can be as sarcastic back as I want.
Various reasons.

Some people aren’t lucky enough to be as smart as you.

Go after their opinions, but going after their grammar, which could be quite easily linked to some kind of difficulty to learn just feels like a bit of a **** thing to do.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Various reasons.

Go after their opinions, but going after their grammar, which could be quite easily linked to some kind of difficulty to learn just feels like a bit of a **** thing to do.
I thought the remark about the grammar was kinda a small one-off little remark.

Wolfenstein

Groupie
Reaction score
Various reasons.

When did I say I was smart.

If someone wants to come at me and try to make me look like a fool saying do you know what a contract is when I was having my own opinion.

Then they can expect to get a bit back. They were smart enough to have a pop at my comment to try and make themselves look clever and me look stupid.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest I think he lost some of his pace last season, I think his success at Fulham will be determined by whether or not he's recovered that or not. So much fun to watch when he was in full flow, wish him all the best.

Huge mistake by the club not cashing in on him when he was at his peak with no real interest in signing a new contract.
He 100% lost a step. He's still very quick, but it's also why he had more success in the middle than ever before. He couldn't just blow past everyone anymore.

T

TheConcourse

I thought the remark about the grammar was kinda a small one-off little remark.

If someone wants to come at me and try to make me look like a fool saying do you know what a contract is when I was having my own opinion.

Then they can expect to get a bit back. They were smart enough to have a pop at my comment to try and make themselves look clever and me look stupid.
Perhaps I’m being precious - one week has felt like a lifetime for this Wolves fan.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He’s also a mercenary. He may have done some good things but he had zero interest in this club for the last two years ticking down his contract.
I’m not sure how someone fulfilling the terms and conditions of their contract makes them A: a mercenary and B: having zero interest in the club for two years. I’m not trying to look clever in the slightest but just baffled how you come to your conclusions. Apologies for the spelling mistake i was typing on my phone without my specs on.

Wolfenstein

Groupie
Reaction score
I thought the remark about the grammar was kinda a small one-off little remark
I’m not sure how someone fulfilling the terms and conditions of their contract makes them A: a mercenary and B: having zero interest in the club for two years. I’m not trying to look clever in the slightest but just baffled how you come to your conclusions. Apologies for the spelling mistake i was typing on my phone without my specs on.
He fulfilled it because he had to because as you say he had a contract and no one else was coming in for him.

I ask you this, the moment Barcelona came in for him did he say sorry I have a contract with Wolves and I will wait till it’s finished then join you.

No he didn’t he was soon off.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He fulfilled it because he had to because as you say he had a contract and no one else was coming in for him.

I ask you this, the moment Barcelona came in for him did he say sorry I have a contract with Wolves and I will wait till it’s finished then join you.

No he didn’t he was soon off.
The deal where we’d have got £30m if they had bought him? Sounds a bit better for the club than him leaving on a free.

Wolfenstein

Groupie
Reaction score
The deal where we’d have got £30m if they had bought him? Sounds a bit better for the club than him leaving on a free.
But as you said in your previous post they didn’t have the money. So it was never going to happen.

Those were your words.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But as you said in your previous post they didn’t have the money. So it was never going to happen.

Those were your words.
They were so the question is why did the club agree to it because I wouldn’t have.

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be his last opportunity at a bigger pay day. After that other than his speed he has nothing to offer.

There were not that many clubs clamouring for his services otherwise it wouldn’t have took this long. Fulham are merely signing him due to Mitrovic refusing to play. He will be an impact player for them no more.
Well you can have your opinion but it doesn't mean I will take any notice it.

Wolfenstein

Groupie
Reaction score
Because he wanted to go they do t want a player who does not want to be here.

They were good gave him the chance to show what he can do.

But he really was not good enough.

And it got him off our wage bill for six months

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because he wanted to go they do t want a player who does not want to be here.

They were good gave him the chance to show what he can do.

But he really was not good enough.

And it got him off our wage bill for six months
At no point has anyone or him said he doesn’t want to be here. Just because he’s running his contract down doesn’t mean he’s not committed.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Squad players from the sinking ship? Not a bad move.
The amount of times people say on here, we shouldn’t buy from the poorer teams!!

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not really.

Hardly like people were queuing at the door for him. About his level (same as ours).
Can only assume Fulham are lobbing big wages and a nice signing on fee.

In the sense that he was clearly hoping for a bigger move.

Clearly not as good as he, or his agent & supporters, think.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Classless remark that.
why? i didn’t rate him, and he cared that much for the club that he left to go to Barca.
chose not to sign a new deal despite being offered a decent deal as he thought he’d get better, and he didn’t.
good luck to him but i’m not going to sit here and fawn over him to keep you happy. some absolute snowflakes on here desperate to be offended over something.

Back
Top Bottom