Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

A qu for North Bank season ticket holders

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For anyone in the NB that has renewed and is being relocated for next year. With respect to the new development, have any of you been informed as to where you will sit next season when the stand is complete?

I sit in the SB and have had the same seat for the last 8 seasons, as have most around me. When our stand is complete, i am hoping to be have a very similar seat and also expect to remain next to the same lads ive been sitting next to for the past years. Have you had any info on how this actually works?

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
No, We have heard nothing yet to where we will be next season or when we relocate the following year.

So far all we have done is request who we would prefer to move with for next year and they will do their best to relocate us in groups of friends etc. where possible - No guarentees and no options on stand etc..

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The club have not told us anything yet. I emailed the club asking about going in the new north bank seating as soon as its available (even if it means getting a bit wet!) but the emailed back saying there was no news to report yet.

I have been in the North Bank since it openned (and was a regular before they closes the old wooden North bank) so I want to get back to my spiritual home!

I am a bit concerned that the charactor will change once the away fans come down our end. I can't be doing with all that noise and abuse going on :)

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes I asked the ticket office last week.
They said once all season ticket holders renewal date had passed, and they had sorted everthing out, we were realistically looking at the start to mid july before we were allocated.
They have many things to take into consideration, medical conditions, which mean you need acces to ground floor, people who suffer from vertigo ,(dont laugh its very serious for those who suffer) etc etc

50pencehead

Spoke to the ticket office today (over a seperate matter), but they said all re-allocations will be done this week and letters being sent out. We will then get first "dibs" on where we sit when the stand is rebuilt

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is my worry tho, when the new stand is finished, I want to be in the same row as I was previously, rather than having to pick a new spot on a first come first served basis - the view/atmosphere/comrades I sit next to currently are what the match day experience is all about, and I am concerned that if the new seats are first come first served mine will be one of the first ones out!!! Ideally, when the new stand is finished they would put everyone back in the new stand as close as possible to where they would have been in the old stand, if that makes sense?

D

Deleted member 3604

That is my worry tho, when the new stand is finished, I want to be in the same row as I was previously, rather than having to pick a new spot on a first come first served basis - the view/atmosphere/comrades I sit next to currently are what the match day experience is all about, and I am concerned that if the new seats are first come first served mine will be one of the first ones out!!! Ideally, when the new stand is finished they would put everyone back in the new stand as close as possible to where they would have been in the old stand, if that makes sense?

The club need to clarify this. Ideally we'll have similar positions in situe. It's the least they can do. If it's first come first serve they will $$$$ a few people off.

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
The club need to clarify this. Ideally we'll have similar positions in situe. It's the least they can do. If it's first come first serve they will $$$$ a few people off.

Idd and i'd be one of them too.

Maybe something for the next Parliment meeting whenever that is????

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely it wont be difficult to put people back in almost exactly the same position as before (if they want to of course) as the new stand will have more rows/seats? The only problem I can forsee is when someone has to go in the top tier instead of the bottom tier due to the row they occupied in the old stand been towards the back.

S

Space Wolf

I'd prefer to be at the front of the upper tier once the new stand is finished. I did sit fairly centrally so as long as I'm not stuck out towards the corner flag then I don't mind.

50pencehead

If we go back where we were sitting, me and "Still Proud" will either be in an exec box or the away fans (top left corner by N5 stairwell)

I

ICD

Think I have found my new seat for next season. Looks like I have been moved from N5 to J1. If you go on the online sales and look at your purchase history it shows a seat number for the new season ticket (provisional). So stuck in the top corner by the look of it. At least I will be able to have a good nose at the building works.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

ICD

Surprised that nobody else has looked up their seat for next year. Perhaps you are not all as nosey as me.

S

Space Wolf

JL4.

Whats with the garish custard yellow on the online ticket site as well?

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
If we go back where we were sitting, me and "Still Proud" will either be in an exec box or the away fans (top left corner by N5 stairwell)

Four weeks of unemployment and you have me in an Executive Box!!!! Oh just realised you'll be paying that's fine.

Went to sign on today having been offered a new job an hour earlier, how smug did I feel mate!

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
im in j8, row m. ive got a pretty good bunch of fans around me. weve been in these seats since 2002 season with few changes in personnel.

ginboomerang

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ESU/J10/D ......where abouts is that ?

Edit: Found it, so we go from N3 (central) > J10 (St. Peters Steps) Months in the planning to come up with this ? Overlaying seats my $$$$.

Last edited by a moderator:

ginboomerang

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like we're in the end block, our North Bank seats were central, so assuming this info is correct then this is $$$$, no worse, proper proper $$$$.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like we're in the end block, our North Bank seats were central, so assuming this info is correct then this is $$$$, no worse, proper proper $$$$.

I detect the first signs of unrest?

ginboomerang

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too right Burton, especially as I know of supporters who were in the wings of the North Bank now allocated a central seat.

Not like we're Johnnie come latelys, had same central seats in North Banks since it opened, I'm $$$$ed off, sent 2 complaining emails already and I'm a nagging persistent $$$$$$$ I won't give up.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too right Burton, especially as I know of supporters who were in the wings of the North Bank now allocated a central seat.

Not like we're Johnnie come latelys, had same central seats in North Banks since it opened, I'm $$$$ed off, sent 2 complaining emails already and I'm a nagging persistent $$$$$$$ I won't give up.

Not having a go at you I just knew this would happen you give 'em merry hell!

Bromsgrove_Wolf

Reaction score
Will the North Bankers, who've been relocated, have the chance to move back into the NB 'this' season once a few seats are released? Or are season tickets only going to be available 2012/13?

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
ESU/J10/D ......where abouts is that ?

Edit: Found it, so we go from N3 (central) > J10 (St. Peters Steps) Months in the planning to come up with this ? Overlaying seats my $$$$.

Depending on what seat numbers you have GB you could actually be behind the goal line, and you will get very wet when it rains.

ginboomerang

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Go on Netherton, have another kick while I'm down :D

I did wonder as to the capability of Ticket Office staff to formulate seating plans, looks like they screwed up bits of paper with North Bank seat numbers on them, chucked them into a KFC hat then drew them out working from the centre to the wings, I can see no other logic. Chimps.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Go on Netherton, have another kick while I'm down :D

I did wonder as to the capability of Ticket Office staff to formulate seating plans, looks like they screwed up bits of paper with North Bank seat numbers on them, chucked them into a KFC hat then drew them out working from the centre to the wings, I can see no other logic. Chimps.

What number are your seats???

M

MancWolf1

So have the club avoided relocating fans to the front of the Steve Bull Lower? Judging from this thread it appears that they've filled the entire Steve Bull Upper and then put the rest as high up as possible in the central Steve Bull Lower blocks.

kinda666

Groupie
Reaction score
Looks like I'm in J2 row m, just glad I'm not in the lower to be honest!

Back
Top Bottom