Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

A Possible Restart Solution

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Why not as a ‘clincher’ to get them over the line concede this to integrate the integrity callers.

If the weasels are playing pained and want relief this could be meeting them over half way without totally compromising the PL for its other members.

Let the bottom-6 operate at fixed neutral venues….perhaps even allowing them a week’s training there beforehand too.

Valid, or not??

Discuss.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My own feeling is that whatever is decided should be with the consent of all the clubs concerned. If one or two veto it then we should be able to work on a compromise until its agreed. This should be workable if all clubs can see the bigger picture and the alternatives would be worse.
However there is one other factor to consider and that is this would be I believe far easier for the Premier league. The problem would come with the knock on effects down the leagues.
Alternatively they could just give us the title now and stuff anyone else.:cool::D:D

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
My own feeling is that whatever is decided should be with the consent of all the clubs concerned. If one or two veto it then we should be able to work on a compromise until its agreed. This should be workable if all clubs can see the bigger picture and the alternatives would be worse.
However there is one other factor to consider and that is this would be I believe far easier for the Premier league. The problem would come with the knock on effects down the leagues.
Alternatively they could just give us the title now and stuff anyone else.:cool::D:D

Well for sure as a start this proposal would enable a 'home from home' solution that should appease the pretending troubled.

They could have no complaints, considering.

Back
Top Bottom