Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

6 goals in the last 27 first halves

Status
Not open for further replies.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No more to say really. Something is so very wrong at the moment and has been for a while now. We look like a bunch of footballers who've never met before. Nuno tells us nothing except he's evolving us to move forward. I don't believe it and the window dealings just leave me bemused. There is so much wrong all over the pitch it's hard to know where to start.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

No more to say really. Something is so very wrong at the moment and has been for a while now. We look like a bunch of footballers who've never met before. Nuno tells us nothing except he's evolving us to move forward. I don't believe it and the window dealings just leave me bemused. There is so much wrong all over the pitch it's hard to know where to start.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The doctor will prescribe you something if you ask. Are you this negative about everything or just Wolves?

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really!?

I’ll take 1-0 wins, with the goal coming in the second half if it means we win.

Just out of curiosity, do you actually enjoy supporting wolves?

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You must get through nappies at a hell of a rate.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In isolation, it’s a fairly alarming statistic. But, it’s clearly part of a well thought out strategy. It’s worked ... we are now an established premiership team. Now for chapter two.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's like our style of play suits the second half?

I mean let everyone knacker themselves out with their fancy ***** gegenpressing(Mick Mccarthy used to call it running around like a headless chicken) and then do them in the second half.

It works. We are back in our rightful place.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’re 6th and we’ve just won 3 out of first 5 games in top flight for 40 years.
But something is terribly wrong.
And nearly drew the 4th.

But we do need to score more. Hopefully that comes with Semedo getting more comfortable and getting a real left wing back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom