Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

5th Round Draw

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
The 5th Round draw will take place after we've beaten West Brom on Sunday about 2pm. We are ball no 4. If Maidstone win they are ball 9 and when Newport beat Utd they will be ball 14. COYW!

Tempt fate, why don't you? So that's guaranteed that Albion, Ipswich and Man United are through to the next round then. Thanks very much!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Do you doubt that we are going to win?
I believe we probably will but stranger results have happened. I'm not superstitious but I am doing everything not to tempt fate this week and also adding any other possible ritual that could aid us. I'll be wearing my lucky members' socks and the pants that I wore when we last beat Albion (washed and kept in a sacred place), and I'll be walking around any ladders in the street, not crossing anyone on the stairs and throwing salt over my left shoulder. Predictions are fine but statements that infer it's already done are not allowed!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
The 5th Round draw will take place after we've beaten West Brom on Sunday about 2pm. We are ball no 4. If Maidstone win they are ball 9 and when Newport beat Utd they will be ball 14. COYW!
Now I've got a lot of time for you, sometimes I disagree, sometimes you go against the flow, (nothing wrong with that), but no doubt you're a genuine fan.

Honestly though delete and post again at 2pm Sunday if appropriate.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Now I've got a lot of time for you, sometimes I disagree, sometimes you go against the flow, (nothing wrong with that), but no doubt you're a genuine fan.

Honestly though delete and post again at 2pm Sunday if appropriate.
I guess in keeping with the Southampton away half time thread, it might be a good idea if NNW deleted this thread and replaced it with one called "You've let us down again" and telling us what ball Albion will have for the fifth round draw

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tempt fate, why don't you? So that's guaranteed that Albion, Ipswich and Man United are through to the next round then. Thanks very much!
Superstitious *******s! You don't really think that do you?

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score

Wulve5

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Really surprised there's so much doubt on here. I just cannot see any way Neto and/or Cunha will not score. We will have far too much class for them.

Like we should have done the last two games but won neither ??

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Can I just check if there's anyone who is both going and relaxed about us winning?

Losing is a horrible prospect, losing and watching them jumping about is horrendous.

Yes we should win, yes our players are far better (not that I know much about theirs) but we're around evens to actually win, that hardly makes us unbeatable!

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we'll probably win but you know what? I couldn't really give a ****. I am much more concerned about the Yanited PL game. Win that one and things will really start opening up in the top half. The key to Europe ...

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But…..but…..but we need a scapegoat :);):);)
I don't mind being a scapegoat on here. Someone will need to take the **** if we lose, why not me.
It's really strange on here, I get slagged off when I'm critical of things and I get slagged off when I'm oozing confidence?
I realise now that I should have put '(hopefully) beaten West Brom.
Anyway, the draw is after the game!

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't mind being a scapegoat on here. Someone will need to take the **** if we lose, why not me.
It's really strange on here, I get slagged off when I'm critical of things and I get slagged off when I'm oozing confidence?

Edit it and put hopefully then :)

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was just joking. Sorry to tell you but you or I and others have no influence on the game.
Its all good.

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm that much of a pessimistic, glass half empty, anxious Wolves fan, that in the 93rd minute of the Play Off final, the chants of "we are Premier League" still felt premature and I couldn't relax until the whistle had gone.

Let's just get past those deluded ****ers on Sunday.

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we'll probably win but you know what? I couldn't really give a ****. I am much more concerned about the Yanited PL game. Win that one and things will really start opening up in the top half. The key to Europe ...
I think Europe is pretty impossible considering how many teams above us of who we need to consistently lose points.

Nothing to lose in the league, Europe a pipe dream. Smashing Albi*n isn't

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
I think Europe is pretty impossible considering how many teams above us of who we need to consistently lose points.

Unlikely yes, but we are only 3 points off 7th and if my unreliable understanding is correct 8th could well be a place this season.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We're too close to Europe to say it's impossible or a pipe dream, and playing well at that. This is a better chance to qualify for Europe than when we were (theoretically) in the scrap for 4th under Lage

Back
Top Bottom