Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

43 years of watching the wolves

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And today ranks as one of the most embarrassing low points i have witnessed.

My god we've had some bad days and seasons, but to be humiliated like that on our own midden is disgraceful . Sadly i think Micks/Terrys race has been run , its going to get worse before it gets better .

He needs to leave and retain his dignity ( whatevers left after today ) , that performance was totally unacceptable , we need bright new ideas now.

Its gone stale , we still have a chance if we act swiftly.

A very very sad day and an awful probable end to Micks tenure , BUT THIS HAS TO STOP NOW.

:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mister Rabbit

You know, when people try and reinvent history and state Graham Taylor should not have been sacked, he would have got us promoted, etc, etc - today was how bad we were during the dying days of his tenure.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Won't argue with that arctic. Going home from the game and telling my little lad the score and seeing his face. I felt guilty.

Waggy's Boots

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have rarely left a game before full time but when the 4th went in that was enough for me ...45 years watching us.....will still be back for more but that really hurt on all sorts of levels- lack of organisation lack of fight and downright lack of abilty from very well paid people- we looked like a pub team today..against our biggest rivals...

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Devoid of ideas, inspiration, leadership, application and ability.

We were too predictable, ponderous and completely lacking a game plan.

I am sure that others can add to the list.

Until today I had faith in Mick but we were diabolical worse than the Sammy Chaman era.

Mick has to go.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Won't argue with that arctic. Going home from the game and telling my little lad the score and seeing his face. I felt guilty.

I know how you feel. My daughter asked me how we got on and I said we lost, and left it at that. Shes does not know the score yet, because I'm too embarrassed to tell her.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know how you feel. My daughter asked me how we got on and I said we lost, and left it at that. Shes does not know the score yet, because I'm too embarrassed to tell her.

Mines gone to bed, says will it get better dad when Micks gone ?:eek:

Back
Top Bottom