Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

4 factions.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In his post match comments on saturday when DS was banging on about how he'd begun rebuilding the club 'ten minutes' ago, he alluded to the fact that the dressing room is split into four different factions.

“I knew there were problems here and the situation I was coming into. Things can’t be right as I am the fourth manager in just over a year and there are four groups of players."

(http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...mpton-wanderers-manager-dean-saunders-3413873)

I'm sure he's said this previously, notably on the the Midland football programme, however I thought then he'd said there were 3 splits so he may well have added a fourth.

I can think of three factions, older pros, foreign players and young pros. Therefore I would assume that the older pros are split into two groups. There are obvious candidates for one of these groups, but can anyone shed any light on this?

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont think he necessarily meant 4 factions - just 4 groups of signing by 4 managers. Having said that, I dont know what he means most of the time .

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A McCarthy faction and a Solbakken faction certainly seems possible.

NorthWolf

Reaction score
I dont think he necessarily meant 4 factions - just 4 groups of signing by 4 managers. Having said that, I dont know what he means most of the time .

Don't think he does either, seems to just say words and hopes some of them might at some point make some form of sense, law of averages and all.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A McCarthy faction and a Solbakken faction certainly seems possible.

Most of the Stale faction were separated by the fact they were in the treatment room rather than the training pitch!

E

Essex Wolf

There's only 2 factions for me, professional and unprofessional.

Getting paid thousands a week to do a job that keeps you fit then anyone in that position should do as they are asked and accept how bloody lucky they are.

Those who have underperformed and shown a lousy stinking attitude are the unprofessional wasters that need moving out and hope each and every one of the losers fail the rest of their sorry lives.

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's only 2 factions for me, professional and unprofessional.

Getting paid thousands a week to do a job that keeps you fit then anyone in that position should do as they are asked and accept how bloody lucky they are.

Those who have underperformed and shown a lousy stinking attitude are the unprofessional wasters that need moving out and hope each and every one of the losers fail the rest of their sorry lives.

the professional faction must be rather small

B

Batman

There was an obvious split when Solbakken was here. Even when we scored goals the French Africans only celebrated with and talked to each other.

As for the others i'm pretty sure most of them are at the point now where they are sick of each other.

E

Essex Wolf

the professional faction must be rather small

No doubt about it Neil and therein is the problem as I see it.

I've just posted a thread with a link to the Shropshire Star with comments from Bert Williams. He is IMV 100% spot on with his comments about the players.

E

Essex Wolf

This in spades, no point in analysing anything the Brain-dead gimp says!!!

Could explain why the players performed so badly and with no idea.

Totally confused by the clown of a manager.

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
he probably means "forwards, midfielders, Goalkeepers, and errrr errrrm urrrrm Defenders"

bless him

D

Dewsburywolf

I`d say McCarthy`s signings, Stale`s signings (but split into two factions - the French Africans mainly via the possible language barrier & others (Sigurdarsson/Margreitter/Peszko) & the youngsters from the Academy. Hence why Saunders at first claimed only three factions at first

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
So if any of this is true is there a faction we want to keep? There is a world of difference between groups (e.g. Sako has a chat with Doumbia, Doherty talks to Davis) and factions where they actually dislike each other

Back
Top Bottom