Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

3rd kit

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Heard at the game of a 3rd kit that some people had seen a leaked image of, anyone else know anything of this?

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd say we'll get one as it's a money spinner more than anything, most teams never need one but all have one, when we do use one we don't necessarily need to, but with the way the kit distribution has been handled and such high demand I think they'll try and clear the backlog first. (Sorry if this should have gone on the new kit thread).

Green Wolf

Reaction score
Would be very surprised to see a third kit. Pointless.

It is only ever neccessary when our away kit is black. Which is another good reason why out away kit should always be white.

The Bear

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a mock up done by a fan. Won't be made but it looks great.

bae1008fcf27ac1efc8b8193a7b55631.jpg

S

Seker aga

Third Strip
25. Each Club may have a third Strip in addition to its home Strip and its away Strip.

26. The provisions of Rules F.14, F.15 and F.16 shall apply to any third Strip as well as to home Strip and away Strip.

27. A Club’s third Strip may be worn by its Players in League Matches only with the prior written consent of the Board.

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
It's a mock up done by a fan. Won't be made but it looks great.

Now that is smart! Much nicer than our current away strip. A bit more imaginative. Black is easily my favourite away colour for us.

bae1008fcf27ac1efc8b8193a7b55631.jpg
Now

Back
Top Bottom