Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

3 Years Ago.

E

Essex Wolf

I remember now you've jogged my memory.

No chance of it happening.

Strats

Reaction score
Poor deluded fool (Bully) ... he's had his day, time to allow the current players to try and obtain his status at Molineux ... and back off a bit.

E

Essex Wolf

Poor deluded fool (Bully) ... he's had his day, time to allow the current players to try and obtain his status at Molineux ... and back off a bit.

Being fair to Bully Strats he was more than likely just like us supporters. We were excited, looking forward to some big things and believing all the BS, waffle and hype the club trotted out.

B

bridgnorthwolf

I never saw that.

No chance in the current climate. Europa League a realistic aim, but this season had been a backwards step in terms of development.

B

bridgnorthwolf

But one bridgnorth that could have been avoided.

True. Summer spending should have increased again as it did the previous season, but for various reasons it didn't.

Big disappointment. We should have been aiming for top of the bottom half this season and that wouldn't have been unrealistic.

E

Essex Wolf

True. Summer spending should have increased again as it did the previous season, but for various reasons it didn't.

Big disappointment. We should have been aiming for top of the bottom half this season and that wouldn't have been unrealistic.

And to think Moxey was talking of a mid table finish?:confused:

B

BlakemoreWolf

now look where we are lol...relegation zone 3rd season :D at least we are still in the prem...

B

Bankswolf II

Interesting comment below on James Harper wasnt he the subject of a bible sized proportion thread back in the day

E

Essex Wolf

Which league though?

Certainly has you wondering doesn't it?

Seems little effort has been made to remain a PL club.

And as a supporter who lives in the world of reality I accept relegation will most likely see some of the very small band of good players Wolves do have leaving. Should this happen then a mid table finish a league lower should just about be achieveable.

Back
Top Bottom