Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

3 year celebration

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Preying he comes back the same and is happy to play for Wolves after the management change. People are going to say he should play for whoever but we all know life's not like that, when your gaffa changes it can go two ways, especially if you see injustice.

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those were the days...signing a really classy, oven-ready Premier League-quality striker on 12th June, two months before the season starts so he has plenty of time to bed-in.

Wouldn't happen at Molineux now, but there's always the hope it might happen again next summer, or some time in the next decade...sigh

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look at his career before Wolves..... patchy to say the least

Indeed, was written off before he even played remember all his critics well when he was at left back ( right back?) In that world cup game, he was hardly a big name or regular starter before he came to Wolves.
Thats why I'm not overly fussed when we are linked to players Ive never heard of these days..... you just never know how they'll turn out.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the best I've ever seen at Wolves. Incredible player. He has it all.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I've naff all to do this morning thought I'd reacquaint myself with the original Raul signing thread as I can't recall him being an overwhelmingly positive reaction.

My memory didn't fail me. The general sentiment was meh, hope he's only back up for the big striker signing

Honourable numpty mentions for the posters who said he was the new Frankowski and those that preferred we sign Willian Jose (actually 4 people, that's ****ing 4!)

But of course the winner for biggest numpty is actually a group award and goes to the collective who mocked him during his 20 mins cameo appearance on the left for Mexico against Germany in a backs to the wall victory

So what I learnt from this entirely pointless exercise this morning is never listen to the Mix. But I already know that

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Preying he comes back the same and is happy to play for Wolves after the management change. People are going to say he should play for whoever but we all know life's not like that, when your gaffa changes it can go two ways, especially if you see injustice.

millionaire performs badly at job, gets paid millions to leave job

not sure that’s going to be top of the SJWs list for injustices of 2021....

can one thread stay on topic?

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
millionaire performs badly at job, gets paid millions to leave job

not sure that’s going to be top of the SJWs list for injustices of 2021....

can one thread stay on topic?
I am staying on topic. We are talking about Raul and his performance. What I'm saying has absolutely nothing to do with money. He has been very happy here and that's why he has played the best in his career. His boss has changed, he had a major injury and it very much remains to be seen how these factors affect him.
But being as you have changed topic to Nunos 'poor performance' I will respond to your judgement, as I always will when fans try to rewrite history.
For me Nuno performed exceptionally well to keep Wolves in the premier league faced with an extreme series of events beyond his control. He should have been allowed to stay and lead Raul and the developing boys to another fantastic season. I'm sure the vast majority of fans understand where I'm coming from when I say injustice. It comes from the fact the man enabled us, even last season to truly compete with the best in England.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
St. Jimis day, I like it. Let's just hope he returns as he was before.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Raul (St Jimi) will Rock On for us for another 3 years hopefully. Banging the goals in for Bruno and Los Lobos

Back
Top Bottom