Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

21Bet

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just wondering if any others have an account with this company-- I am not at all happy with them.
I had an email on Saturday offering new members odds of 25/1 for a Wolves win against Sheff U, thought that was worth a go.
Opened my new account with the minimum deposit of £10 but was only offered odds of 4/6 despite following all the instructions on the invitation email--wasn't happy with that so withdrew my £10 again.
Today I got an email telling me :
"We would like to inform you that we have returned your withdrawal as per a breach of our terms and conditions,In the event you choose to withdraw funds from your account and have not carried out any financial activity, or if the financial activity on your account equates to a sum of less than 50% of the amount deposited by you, then 21 Bet reserves the right to charge a processing fee of 5% of the requested withdrawal amount with a minimum charge of £3.00"
That has really ****ed me off.
Surely by making me place a bet or I will be penalised that cant be considered to be "sensible gambling " --can it ?

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Besides which usually with these offers you have to stake your winnings several times before being able to withdraw them, so if you have to place them on winning bets 10 times in a row there is little, if any, chance of you having anything to withdraw - so, personally, I'd put losing 3 quid down to experience - sorry, it may not be fair or as you say promoting "sensible gambling" but it will be in their rules.

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't help that they are sponsors of Wolves and I only got the new members invite because of my association with Wolves otherwise I would not have opened the bloody account in the first place, certainly would not have searched for them so I could place a bet. grrrrrrrr

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Always look how many times you have to play through your original bonus first....some are ****ing ridiculous

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always look how many times you have to play through your original bonus first....some are ****ing ridiculous
I can understand some sort of rules when playing with the bonus money--after all offering 25/1 was giving money away but just so ****ed off that I didn't actually use the poxy site but now my money is locked in. !!

D

Deleted member 4456

Usually these kinds of offers include some sort of rollover. The best thing to do is to find a possible outcome with a good chance of losing, match it at Betfair Exchange and collect the money there.

Back
Top Bottom