Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2024 Opening Six Fixtures

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our next 6 in the League to take us into 2024:

- Brighton and Hove Albion Away; will be difficult knowing they have become our bogey side and have stuck 9 past us in the last 2. Would be nice finally get a win on the board against a contender to win the Europa League.

- ⁠Manchester United at Home: Ten Hag’s reign is a mess; who knows if INEOS back him by the Window’s end and would be marvellous to get revenge on August’s absolute daylight robbery.

- ⁠Chelsea Away: As last Sunday showed, it’s a side we can beat when get on top of. We haven’t won at Stamford Bridge since promotion back but do have 3 draws.

- ⁠Brentford at Home: On the back of Wednesday’s result and then the Cup on Friday, I suspect we both will be sick of the sight of each other! Nevertheless, they are relegation threatened at present and will no doubt feel wary of that, even despite this week’s demolition job.

- ⁠Tottenham Hotspur Away: Spurs away is a place we like to go with 3 won since Promotion in 2018 and November’s win at Molineux was beyond deserved. Clearly they will want to keep their possible title quest alive, if it still is by then.

- ⁠Sheffield United at Home: Bottom of the League and a bit cut adrift, we will no doubt want to put right November’s extremely annoying loss on the road. If we want to at least get Top Half, we have to win.

On the basis of our performances, with 4 wins in 6 and those in this list: I look at these, perhaps expect Brighton with no fear.

Anywhere between 8-14 points would be a good return I say and I look forward to the start of what will be a fascinating next 12 months.

Back
Top Bottom