Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2023/ 2024 Kit

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Been out to a beer garden this afternoon seen a couple of people in the 3rd kit, I like, although I can see a lot thinking it looks a mess ;)

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been out to a beer garden this afternoon seen a couple of people in the 3rd kit, I like, although I can see a lot thinking it looks a mess ;)
Saw a couple of people wearing it at the Blackpool game - I think it looks ok for what it’s aimed at - the leisure wear market.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Word of warning on the trackie top, it is authentically 70s sized. I’m a medium in almost everything but the large trackie was still quite snug
Shirt seems to be the opposite. I ordered a large and it was like a tent.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
I love the old gold strip as it reminds me of the 60's team and Peter Knowles. This is the under-21s away at Notts County tonight. I hope we see the first team in this away from home instead of the Walsall replica.

View attachment 37253
Pretty sure we haven't worn all gold since the w88 season so will be interesting to see if we carry on changing shorts at places such as Newcastle, Fulham etc.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I love the old gold strip as it reminds me of the 60's team and Peter Knowles. This is the under-21s away at Notts County tonight. I hope we see the first team in this away from home instead of the Walsall replica.

View attachment 37253

I love the all gold kit. Reminds me of Bully’s hat-trick at Derby and Doc’s late winner at St James Park.

I’d actually like a whole season with the all gold…

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I love the all gold kit. Reminds me of Bully’s hat-trick at Derby and Doc’s late winner at St James Park.

I’d actually like a whole season with the all gold…
Bully's 4 at Newcastle on new years day 1990, also in all gold - what a day.

We should save the all gold for special occasions like big cup games and europe if we ever see it again

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see that Villa are not happy with the Castore kit retaining sweat and therefore being uncomfortable to wear. The Ladies team are particularly concerned apparently.
Newcastle are also reported to have ended their Castore deal early due to concerns over merchandise quality.
I know Castore dont do our leisure stuff (its in house, I think) but anyone know if we have a problem with the match kit?
I have a (non Wolves) Castore golf polo shirt and thought it was decent quality.

Just thought this was a change from all the GON threads!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I see that Villa are not happy with the Castore kit retaining sweat and therefore being uncomfortable to wear. The Ladies team are particularly concerned apparently.
Newcastle are also reported to have ended their Castore deal early due to concerns over merchandise quality.
I know Castore dont do our leisure stuff (its in house, I think) but anyone know if we have a problem with the match kit?
I have a (non Wolves) Castore golf polo shirt and thought it was decent quality.

According to Jacqui Oatley on Radio 5 this morning the Wolves players had the same shirt problems last season with Castore. Apparently the staff weighed a shirt after a game and it was over a stone heavier than the pre-game weight due to sweat retention. We sorted it out with Castore but apparently never disclosed it to the media or public. They remade the first team kits with new fabric. Not sure about Better Never Stops, think it's more Better Never Starts.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Some of the photos of the Villa shirt are ridiculous, never heard anything like it.

Will Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score

Villa 'dreading' WSL game due to 'clingy' shirts - Oatley

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to Jacqui Oatley on Radio 5 this morning the Wolves players had the same shirt problems last season with Castore. Apparently the staff weighed a shirt after a game and it was over a stone heavier than the pre-game weight due to sweat retention. We sorted it out with Castore but apparently never disclosed it to the media or public. They remade the first team kits with new fabric. Not sure about Better Never Stops, think it's more Better Never Starts.
A stone?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Was able to get some of the pro gear on offer from sports direct over the summer and would honestly never buy the replica stuff again

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All shirts already on discount promotion for limited time..probably not sold much in pre season.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It doesn’t sound believable does it? I can’t fathom how a man made fabric can look physically hold that amount of liquid to be that weight

Being a Scandinavian I assume she is talking about a smaller stone?

I suspect it reads wrong and really means the weight of the whole team was weighed and was a stone heavier. So about 18 sets of shirts, shirts and socks.
It’s still a lot mind..

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
Im going to watch the vile game so I can watch the blonde girl in a soaked shirt, ok sexier I know but I ain’t got anything else to look foward to this weekend except being spanked by Citeh

Back
Top Bottom