Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2023/ 2024 Kit

surreywolf

Reaction score
The second and third strips are absolutely horrendous. it’s obvious that no one in Wolves’ commercial department have any idea about our heritage or identity. Red.?!! Any proper Wolves fan should hate Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal. Turquoise with lines? who ****ing knows. There’s either bribery from Castore to get rid of some unwanted fabric or some nice substances from the dodgier area of town have been taken. I do like the home kit though.

I think the third kit is fantastic

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t decide whether I like it or not. I mean, it’s alright. 100 times better than our Watford away kit, though.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
True, but when do we have a kit clash. Most of the time it's worn for marketing purposes so we rarely clash anyway.
I get that, but from a marketing perspective who will buy that shirt rather than the home first shirt? Makes no sense.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quite like it actually.. first strip is decent, second strip an abomination, third strip is okay.

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
Just looks like the bottom of a swimming pool to me!

I suppose it is at least better than that blue and white cloudy effort a couple of years ago. But that’s a low bar to better…
I just don't find the pattern or colour very everyday wearable. As you say, walk around looking like a swimming pool, or a tikka masala with the away. I know football shirts are hardly classy wardrobe items, but the colours this year (including keeper kits) are a bit zany and random. Doesn't look like a 'set'. They just vomited out a pack of Stabilo highlighter pens

633afd00774a2b2ff03cc9ec-stabilo-boss-original-highlighter-pens.jpg

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Already sold out of the 3rd kit in XL long sleeve…

I thought being only moderately fat didn’t cause me too many problems getting our kits as it’s usually XXL and XXXL that sell out first.

Now a decision to make… lose weight or eat more :p

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Iv had 4 emails now pushing the 3rd kit pre order :tearsofjoy:

I didn't see as many people wearing new shirts as I'd normally expect yesterday either.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Iv had 4 emails now pushing the 3rd kit pre order :tearsofjoy:

I didn't see as many people wearing new shirts as I'd normally expect yesterday either.
Two issues. Firstly many fans are voting with their wallets and have no intention of giving Fosun any more money than they have to. Secondly both the second and third strips are utterly ****ing gash.

Wolves1976

Reaction score
Something positive for a change(among the current doom, doom and gloom); the club have released new items from them good old days, more precisely the LC 1980 Umbro tracksuit and shirt!
Looks great!
It does and ordered the tracksuit top the moment I got the email.
Already had a dispatched note too. Which was surprisingly quick.

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Something positive for a change(among the current doom, doom and gloom); the club have released new items from them good old days, more precisely the LC 1980 Umbro tracksuit and shirt!
Looks great!
Word of warning on the trackie top, it is authentically 70s sized. I’m a medium in almost everything but the large trackie was still quite snug

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Quick question, assuming we still get it this year, anyone got any idea when the merchandise cash is normally allocated to STH's

Back
Top Bottom