Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2023/ 2024 Kit

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every home kit since the early 80's has had white on it. It's officially our third colour. This just cements white as being synonymous with Wolves. Very traditional.

?????????........ Wolves official colours are Old Gold and Black.
Need your eyes testing for colour perception if you think every Wolves home kit since the 80's has had white on it.

It's not a bad kit but would be so much better without the white trim.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
?????????........ Wolves official colours are Old Gold and Black.
Need your eyes testing for colour perception if you think every Wolves home kit since the 80's has had white on it.

It's not a bad kit but would be so much better without the white trim.
I would suggest you need your EYES testing. I'll guarantee white has been on EVERY home shirt since 1979.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very good home kit. Possibly the best we’ve had for a long time.

Wish the away kit was the same template, just with white replacing the gold.

Dans la Lune

Reaction score
Job done, good shirt, as long as they spare us "the shirt was inspired by..." nonsense. In broad daylight, it will probably appear in the official, slightly more yellow hue. Photographing it front of a darker orange backdrop deepens the colour a little.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like the home kit, really nice IMO. Would be glorious without a sponsor.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah get a feeling no big signing imminent anymore

When was the last time we announced a kit with a new signing? Was it Neves in 17/18?

If so, I'd like to know where this notion of the club waiting for a signing to reveal the kit has come from? We seem to have the same conversation every year and it never happens?

It's almost common knowledge on social media, through Steve Plant (who does have knowledge of certain things, maybe not transfers, but of other business) that this kit was delayed because of a manufacturing error, Castore side. They manufactured a boat load of kits in the wrong colour, apparently. Hence the delay.

Not waiting for a signing or anything more dramatic.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They manufactured a boat load of kits in the wrong colour, apparently. Hence the delay.

Might explain why so many people managed to get cheap kits direct from China prior to release too.

There'll be a couple of shades on show at Molineux next season!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Might explain why so many people managed to get cheap kits direct from China prior to release too.

There'll be a couple of shades on show at Molineux next season!
I've had a few shirts from China in the past and they were decent copies but always differed from the official ones when seen side to side. In the end I decided it was a false economy, so if I like a shirt I buy the official version now. I was a figure of ridicule in my house when I got a Chinese version of our black Manbet X away kit (with the gold pinstripes). It was much admired until my son ordered the official version and we realised that the pinstripes on my version were much thicker and a slightly different colour! They're fine if you just want to pay for a cheap dodgy version and are happy with that, but they're not perfect by any means.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When was the last time we announced a kit with a new signing? Was it Neves in 17/18?

If so, I'd like to know where this notion of the club waiting for a signing to reveal the kit has come from? We seem to have the same conversation every year and it never happens?

It's almost common knowledge on social media, through Steve Plant (who does have knowledge of certain things, maybe not transfers, but of other business) that this kit was delayed because of a manufacturing error, Castore side. They manufactured a boat load of kits in the wrong colour, apparently. Hence the delay.

Not waiting for a signing or anything more dramatic.
But the club are a shambles, this proves it! Whinge, whinge, whine, cry ect...

Nige

Reaction score
I've had a few shirts from China in the past and they were decent copies but always differed from the official ones when seen side to side. In the end I decided it was a false economy, so if I like a shirt I buy the official version now. I was a figure of ridicule in my house when I got a Chinese version of our black Manbet X away kit (with the gold pinstripes). It was much admired until my son ordered the official version and we realised that the pinstripes on my version were much thicker and a slightly different colour! They're fine if you just want to pay for a cheap dodgy version and are happy with that, but they're not perfect by any means.
For what its worth ,My Daughter Buys from Wolves shop I buy From China.. Identical. Last 3 years. Wonder where these shirts are made?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For what its worth ,My Daughter Buys from Wolves shop I buy From China.. Identical. Last 3 years. Wonder where these shirts are made?
Tbh where ever they are made the old gold colour looks great this year, not yellow or orange but back to our glorious old gold. I'll be proud to wear one around Hull now!

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Had mine delivered last Monday Direct from China. £15
Be interested to see how close it is colour wise - was able to tell the adidas knock offs at Molineux as the colour was completely different

Also what's the sizing like?

Last edited:

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big que outside the shop this morning apparently after the tweet and no home kit for sale. I know the club don’t give a **** but they could be a bit clearer about stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom