Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2023/ 2024 Kit

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Just noticed that Forest have revealed their home, away and third kits at the same time. The prices are eye watering. £75 for the bog standard adult shirts and £50 for junior shirts. Thought ours were bad enough at £65 and £45 respectively, but that is an absolute rip off.View attachment 35667
Ours retail at £60, not £65. Still too much for me this season I think, prefer the training wear without sponsorship.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yeh it's absolute dog ****. Saw a kid wearing the full kit yesterday. Red socks with a massive yellow Wolves head. It looks honestly pathetic. I made better kits on Pro Evo on the PS2

It's red and gold though, which is a classic royal combo, the Chinese will love it too, as well as Ming the merciless.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As mention by more than a few here - red is the colour of the Spanish national team. Maybe a nod to JL and some of our Spanish players like the Portugal and Mexico colours used previously.

True.

It's also considered lucky in Asia and is why Cardiff's owner tried to change their kit to red.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just noticed that Forest have revealed their home, away and third kits at the same time. The prices are eye watering. £75 for the bog standard adult shirts and £50 for junior shirts. Thought ours were bad enough at £60 and £45 respectively, but that is an absolute rip off.View attachment 35667
I'm surprised they haven't got a gold and black version

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4403-659.jpg

Esport kit

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
Just noticed that Forest have revealed their home, away and third kits at the same time. The prices are eye watering. £75 for the bog standard adult shirts and £50 for junior shirts. Thought ours were bad enough at £60 and £45 respectively, but that is an absolute rip off.View attachment 35667
What. The. Hell.

I know football shirts are hardly ever value for money, but there is zero bespoke/club specific detail on that. It's a template kit with a badge on it (similar to our 'iconic' 2018 kit. Hate me if you want).

Bonkers pricetag.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
What. The. Hell.

I know football shirts are hardly ever value for money, but there is zero bespoke/club specific detail on that. It's a template kit with a badge on it (similar to our 'iconic' 2018 kit. Hate me if you want).

Bonkers pricetag.
Totally agree about the 2018 Adidas Kits, they were in hindsight nothing special at all. The white away shirt everyone raves about was literally for sale in my local Adidas outlet store minus the Wolves badge and w88 sponsor for about £15.

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd say thats the best we've had for a long time, the sponsors logo isn't as intrusive as in recent times, quite like the colour, don't hate the black/white trim.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hard to judge as it always looks better actually on someone (well a fit player, not an old bloke with a gut!) . Also lighting will make it look different.

I don’t much care for the white piping on sleeves and collar though.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
I was told by the lad who works in the club shop our third kit is man city blue, said he had seen all the kits and he thinks that will be the best seller.

This contradicts it obviously.
It does, but the green one is the away keeper kit already released.

BelmontWolf

Reaction score

But which one's the fake? :tearsofjoy:

As has been said multiple times, Wolves have adopted an official corporate colour in Pantone 130c - unless there has been a dramatic u-turn and the gold within the crest changes, the colour of the first team kit will be the same as the colour on the crest. Let's just get used to it. I for one am a big fan of the late 60's era old gold we've been using over the last couple of years, it's distinctive and idiosyncratic.

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

As has been said multiple times, Wolves have adopted an official corporate colour in Pantone 130c - unless there has been a dramatic u-turn and the gold within the crest changes, the colour of the first team kit will be the same as the colour on the crest. Let's just get used to it. I for one am a big fan of the late 60's era old gold we've been using over the last couple of years, it's distinctive and idiosyncratic.
I've never bought a fake Wolves shirt and have seen some at Molineux that stood out like a sore thumb, the home kit especially - but i have noticed that the Castore shirts do fade to a more yellow - i bought the 21/22 home shirt when it first came out and then the shorts in the end of season sale and the difference in the gold was quite significant

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

100% agree I’ve loved the official colour

BelmontWolf

Reaction score
It's also worth pointing out - none of the last couple of photos (and that video) of the supposed leak does not have the distinctive 3 hole design from the original leak. See below again:

1000015529.jpg

I'll still maintain the official kit (if the above even is the official and not some sort of early concept) will be the official, lighter gold we've used in the last 4 seasons, and that subsequent "leaks" are chinese knock offs. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
It's also worth pointing out - none of the last couple of photos (and that video) of the supposed leak does not have the distinctive 3 hole design from the original leak. See below again:

View attachment 35728

I'll still maintain the official kit (if the above even is the official and not some sort of early concept) will be the official, lighter gold we've used in the last 4 seasons, and that subsequent "leaks" are chinese knock offs. Happy to be proven wrong though.
This one is pretty similar to the Nobenders’ new Castore shirt, suspect it’s the real deal.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 35761

What ever we end up with cant be as bad as Arsenals away shirt.
I live in Islington.... According to the Evening Standard the lines supposedly are reminiscent of a map of Islington roads.... WTF! A load of pretentious old balls and an epically crap design!

BelmontWolf

Reaction score
Another (very likely) fake - this one with the lighter Gold colour, and darker pinstripes...

1000015671.jpg

Back
Top Bottom