Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2023/ 2024 Kit

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
good to see chiquinho and sasa in the strip tbh

Players not in the strip

Raul, Jonny, Traore

And as @northingbutneto pointed out, no podence

Last edited:

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give it 6 month you can have it for £20 with free delivery, then another month after 10% off the £20 due to the large amount of stock we have of the Red Kit!......Yep RED kit.
I'll say it again, Wolves and a red kit, guess from a distance it could look like a cheap Man Utd knock off.
Just be grateful it ay pink

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those kit can only mean one thing...

... Return of the Donck!

(or Van Damme)

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
good to see chiquinho and sasa in the strip tbh

Players not in the strip

Raul, Jonny, Traore

And as @northingbutneto pointed out, no podence
Probably nothing but also haven’t seen Hodge or Dexter in the new kit (or any of our players on loan for that matter (Cundle, Giles, Coady, Fabio, etc.)

portugamerifinn

Groupie
Reaction score
For those who are acting like this way kit is an affront to humanity that you may never get over, here's how many times Wolves wore each kit during the 22/23 PL season:

Home - 31

Away - 2

"Third" - 5

Most PL clubs wear red/claret at home, so you'll see this thing in action probably <6 times next season.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
South Korea play in red too. It has to be aimed at the foreign market, I can't imagine Jeff and co signed off on this if it wasn't going to sell somewhere in the world.

Would prefer it as a third kit, I actually think the colours are nice, reminds me of Emperor Ming lol

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
For those who are acting like this way kit is an affront to humanity that you may never get over, here's how many times Wolves wore each kit during the 22/23 PL season:

Home - 31

Away - 2

"Third" - 5

Most PL clubs wear red/claret at home, so you'll see this thing in action probably <6 times next season.
Surprised with those figures. In the second half of the season it seemed like we wore our grey third kit for nearly every away match.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hmmmm at least i'll be able to wear it to watch my local team play View attachment 35312

Adelaide United!

As others have said, I'm surprised its taken so long for us to get a red 2nd strip, I thought it was inevitable with Chinese owners.
Boldly following where bloody Cardiff went first.... Great!

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Home - 31

Away - 2

"Third" - 5

Or more clearly:-

Home 12
Away 2
Third 5

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Home - 31

Away - 2

"Third" - 5

A shipping container with team and replica away kit got lost/disappeared last year and they never bothered replacing/reordering it.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had 2 emails in the space of 5 hours from the club letting me know it’s released. Pre-orders not going well Jeff??

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A shipping container with team and replica away kit got lost/disappeared last year and they never bothered replacing/reordering it.

Visions of Del Boy and Rodney knocking out Wolves away strips down the Old Kent Road :)

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least it means don’t have to wear a change kit at the likes of Liverpool, Man Utd, Crystal Palace and Notts Forest for no reason. Of course that will be dependant on what the 3rd kit is.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get it's all subjective but I'm just surprised by the strength and depth of the general dislike. Like I said earlier, it ain't a classic by any means but I can't see anything in it that I'd have thought could be described as "awful" or "hideous".
I know what you mean, there's always a strong initial reaction to a strip release but this seems to have evoked an especially vehement reaction in some. Even that white-with-pale-blue-smears away kit of a year or two ago split the crowd down the middle whereas the reaction to this has been very much 80/20 on the hate/love-divide-ometer. Personally, I usually don't have strong feelings either way mainly because I won't be wearing it so I don't give too much of a **** either way. But I really don't like this at all. I kind of explained why in my last post but those reasons are after my initial reaction which wasn't rational, it was just a gut feeling of "No, that's terrible".

You watch, it'll sell like hotcakes!

Raymont

Reaction score
I'm fine with it, but generally don't wear red.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
I'm in the minority but I quite like it ( as does my eldest son who says he might buy it). Many people have said it doesn't look "Wolves" but isn't that the point of an away kit? If it was white or even black people would moan that we'd had that colour loads of times!

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t mind them being different colours.Wen I gew to play pool or darts I nearly always wear them.But I never gew out in the gold hum shirt,it just ay a shirt for that.So it’s ony used on match days.Wheras this one will be used more regularly.Trouble is people say I look older than 35.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
9am it was…

I can only think the red has been done to subliminally get refs to think we are LiVARpool and give us a few shady decisions
It’s a bit naff and I will not be purchasing. I like my white one from two years ago .

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Noticed Collins was in one of the BTS shots shared by Wolves Women, but no sign of him in any of the photos shared by the main account.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Home - 31

Away - 2

"Third" - 5

That's a relief, but still <6 times too many. I'll probably get over it eventually, given time and therapy, but it is okay to make your feelings known. This one's not for your legacy fans, it's clearly one for the overseas half-interested brigade.

Back
Top Bottom