Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

200 posts

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ive got to say when reading and posting on mutchy's "tell us about yourself " thread , the intelligence of folk on here is pretty staggering tbh. Lots of chemical engineers , even an ex fighter pilot on her, lots of graduates etc. Im a mere craftsman lol.

D

Dewsburywolf

200 posts, is that Doyle`s stats for the past five seasons?

S

Swansea Wolves

Ive got to say when reading and posting on mutchy's "tell us about yourself " thread , the intelligence of folk on here is pretty staggering tbh. Lots of chemical engineers , even an ex fighter pilot on her, lots of graduates etc. Im a mere craftsman lol.

I think Norfolk's being a bit crabby. We're all Wolves fans after, regardless of our writing ability. Maybe you can reach 400 posts in two years this time?

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That's what I enjoy about this place, there're some intelligent folk who express their opinions articulately. Who is the ex-fighter pilot?? That's incredible.

wildfire_wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I try to only ever post when there's a serious discussion. Only when I can contribute with something constructive that adds to the debate or conversation.

Whayyyyayyy I'm up to 52.

Back
Top Bottom