Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

200 old Wolves programmes

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look at this on eBay 200 Wolverhampton Wanderers Football programmes. | eBay
Would really prefer these went to a genuine Wolves supporter . Please pm if interested .
Mods hope this is ok to go on Molmix .......if not please remove .
Some interesting looking ones in there. Think you might do well to sell at that price though.

The cup final and League games aren’t worth much these days, but it might be worth listing the specific European games or interesting ones (is that John Richards testimonial?). Cup semi-finals as well which are usually rarer than the final.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Tried selling some of my 1970's ones on there a couple of years ago - finally got 99p plus postage for a lot of half a dozen more interesting ones, the rest went to that green wheelie bin in the sky :D:eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will be very interested to see what the reaction to this is (if any) as I'm presently listing all my Wolves memorabilia which I will auction/sell for the Ataxia charity, which is the disability my son suffers from.
I've had some positive feedback from this post so I'll lock myself in the shed and get a full list of items to sell/auction. Hopefully next week! Thanks

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I sold several hundred of mine about 10 years ago, they were just sat in the attic doing nothing. I held back a few good ones but the rest went for about £80, think it averaged out at about 30-40 pence each

D

Deleted member 3545

Its the pre war programmes that fetch the best money. Cup finals, semi finals and European games go for more than run of the mill league games. They just dont sell for a great deal.

D

Deleted member 3545

I see FC Pyunik Yerevan v Wolves programmes have sold between £15-£30 on ebay. I also noticed about 10 Wolves V Honved programmes from the 50's went for £10

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Having another clear out - I'm sure I will see my floor one day !
So if ANYONE wants the following for a contribution to Carl's Cure Leukaemia Charity - best offer of donation before midnight Friday pre Chelsea match gets - just pay the postage or collect from Oxley or the Cafe in the Wulfrun Centre before the Chelsea match -
E&S Pull out souvenir May `12, 1983 - Back to the First Division
E&S FA Cup Xpecial Jan 25, 1983 Vanilla v Wolves
E&S Pull Out May 9 1989 - Now for the Title Wolves
Programmes (some folded, some have team changes written on - some not) -
Bristol City Away 1st Sept 1979 (I remember giving a bloke a lift back to Wolverhampton after this - the first & VERY LAST TIME I did that !)
Walsall Away Milk Cup Aug 20 1985
Sheff Utd home 9 may 1989
QPR home 23 Aug 1977
Reading home 3 Sept 1988
Watford away 24 Jan 1981
Derby away 22 Aug 1979 (I remember leaving work at 5pm & sprinting across in my Cortina Mk 3 to go to this one)
Man City away 29 Dec 1984

Last edited:

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies Cookey for piggy-backing your thread but I've now got a full list of my programmes that I'm willing to part with for a donation to Ataxia UK. 266 homes, mainly '65 -'72 + 54 aways. As with my football pinks do not want to split as just too much hassle + we'd have to figure out how to hand over! If interested please pm me. Thanks.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Apologies Cookey for piggy-backing your thread but I've now got a full list of my programmes that I'm willing to part with for a donation to Ataxia UK. 266 homes, mainly '65 -'72 + 54 aways. As with my football pinks do not want to split as just too much hassle + we'd have to figure out how to hand over! If interested please pm me. Thanks.
I think you were here already NNW - may we both have a successful clear out :)

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bristol City Away 1st Sept 1979 (I remember giving a bloke a lift back to Wolverhampton after this - the first & VERY LAST TIME I did that !)
Walsall Away Milk Cup Aug 20 1985
Man City away 29 Dec 1984

I was at the Walsall and Man City games above... even sat in the home end at Maine Road with about 13 others from Telford Wolves (we went by minibus).

Re- Bristol City, can I ask what happened regarding the lift you gave??

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still have my grandad's Scottish Cup Final ticket stub - East Fife v Kilmarnock 1938 and rosette.
Not sure what that would be worth ?

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
I was at the Walsall and Man City games above... even sat in the home end at Maine Road with about 13 others from Telford Wolves (we went by minibus).

Re- Bristol City, can I ask what happened regarding the lift you gave??
Coming out the ground there was this guy asking for a lift back to Wolverhampton, so I asked how he'd got there & he said his relie had given him a lift down but was staying down with his girlfriend - he looked OK & it seemed resonable & as I was alone I thought it would make good company for the next few hours - but he turned out to be the most obnoxious git I've ever met and allowing for the queues out of Bristol it took the best part of 3 hours trapped in a car with him - back then I was too polite to stop at a services & drive off without him - these days you wouldn't do that either as you never know what he was carrying!!! - longest 3 hours of my life & it says something that I can still remember it in quite some detail 40 years later & I can really understand why his lift down didn't make it a return trip :rolleyes:

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coming out the ground there was this guy asking for a lift back to Wolverhampton, so I asked how he'd got there & he said his relie had given him a lift down but was staying down with his girlfriend - he looked OK & it seemed resonable & as I was alone I thought it would make good company for the next few hours - but he turned out to be the most obnoxious git I've ever met and allowing for the queues out of Bristol it took the best part of 3 hours trapped in a car with him - back then I was too polite to stop at a services & drive off without him - these days you wouldn't do that either as you never know what he was carrying!!! - longest 3 hours of my life & it says something that I can still remember it in quite some detail 40 years later & I can really understand why his lift down didn't make it a return trip :rolleyes:
That was me :)

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
That was me :)
It was always a possibility that that someone would be on here Burton :rolleyes: but they would be in their 80's by now & with his attitude to Life, the Universe & Everything I would bet on him pushing up daisy's by now :eek:

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was always a possibility that that someone would be on here Burton :rolleyes: but they would be in their 80's by now & with his attitude to Life, the Universe & Everything I would bet on him pushing up daisy's by now :eek:
Well. I feel like I'm 80 some days and others I feel 18. My attitude to life is that the world is screwed and it won't manage to recover. As for pushing up daisies, not yet but I hope I land in a nice spot in our green and pleasant land.

Back
Top Bottom