Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

20% & Free Worldwide Shipping

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
...at the Wolves club shop, on orders over 49 quid.

Just in case any overseas fans like myself didn't see this earlier! Can save quite a bit.

Offer ends Thursday (17th) at midnight.

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I read the thread title, I thought we'd announced our Transfers Out policy for a minute

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
It's certainly a good deal for overseas fans.
But, in the past, l've fallen for a deal like this, only for it to be bettered just days later.
Often though, it's swings and roundabouts. Like a bigger percentage cut but no Free Worldwide Shipping offered.
With Black Friday coming up, be interesting to see what the Marketing Dept announce.

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its a shame the off pitch activities are also a shambles. Still waiting for Castore items to come back into stock, if they ever do.

Sort it out Vinny !

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Interesting how the club shop do their marketing now. No one should ever buy anything at the normal price anymore because there are very frequent sales / offers. I had the exactly same offer to this one just one week ago, 20% off and free postage. I'd had my eye on the new padded training jackets since they were released a few weeks ago, but just waited until an offer came along, saving me £16 plus £3.50 postage. I do it with everything I want now, just wait for a new offer.

W

WasStefan

Was 30% off a few weeks ago. Though the free worldwide shipping is good for those overseas

Anyone in the UK should wait till black friday/ new year sales.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Its a shame the off pitch activities are also a shambles. Still waiting for Castore items to come back into stock, if they ever do.

Sort it out Vinny !

I got a 3-4 away kit for my son before the Preston game, I took the opportunity as they had only just come back in stock but had limited time so didn't get it printed.

Couple weeks later drove up the store on the Saturday just to get it printed and it came back with an away shirt printed entirely different to the home shirt. Home was big letters small number away came with smaller letters bigger number, just looked fake tbh.

Might not of bothered some people personally I felt there should of been some sort of standard and uniformity across all official kit, anyway I went full Karen mode and got a credit voucher as they had no kids 3-4 in stock.

Months later, November some time that kit still hasn't come back in stock in that size, oh and they still print kids kits any which way they fancy.

Oh and plus if you get a kids kit you're likely to be given any old size socks as its all they have.

What do you expect for £55 a pop.

Only bright side was I got him the third kit in the end in the sale but being a two year old he will soon ruin it.

Rant over.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tried this last year and after 6 weeks of waiting to get an in stock item from Molineux to Switzerland I gave up and cancelled the order. Had to go all the way up to Vinny to get a refund, the customer service was apalling

Won’t ever spend any money in the club’s online shop again.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
  • Monday 21st November | Up to 40% off selected kit and training. (online only)
  • Tuesday 22nd November | Buy one get one free on all kids wear, including kit, training and fashion. (online only)
  • Wednesday 23rd November | 50% off away replica kits. (online only)
  • Thursday 24th November | Buy one get one free on Wolves fashion, including the popular retro range. (online only)
  • Friday 25th November | Buy one get one free on all replica kits.
  • Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th November | 35% off everything.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sort it out Vinny !

I think with the Castore leisure and training items those stocks are limited and once they’re gone they’re gone, whereas the kits seem to get replenished.

Take for example the hoodies everyone seemed to want last season, they sold quickly and were never re-stocked, think likely to be the case again this season.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Just taken delivery the John Richards, Louise Cobbold print for a tenner instead of £50 with free delivery (used my loyalty cash).

Happy Days

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wolves have more sales than DFS

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think with the Castore leisure and training items those stocks are limited and once they’re gone they’re gone, whereas the kits seem to get replenished.

Take for example the hoodies everyone seemed to want last season, they sold quickly and were never re-stocked, think likely to be the case again this season.

Seems a strange way to run a business, being unable to supply product, just before your busiest trading period.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do look at the Wolves shop on a fairly regular basis but the clothing products just don’t inspire confidence- I am too old/ fat for a football shirt but would really like a short and long sleeved Polo shirt or 1/4 zip shirt in a good quality technical material that has subtle logos only, that I can play golf in, wear casually or go out for a pint in, but non of what is on offer appeals.
In contrast the Castore leisure wear for other clubs looks quite good to me. I know that the deal with Castore only extends to the playing and training kits, and that Wolves are responsible for their own leisure range (presumably for commercial reasons), but I really think they should ask Castore for a range of Wolves leisure wear as well.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
The Castore hoodies are great but sold out really quickly the last two seasons. Not sure why we don’t have more of those made as the demand is clearly there.

ToastedWanderer

Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone having a problem using merchandise cash in today's deal? Keeps crapping out on my phone when trying to apply it..

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Anyone having a problem using merchandise cash in today's deal? Keeps crapping out on my phone when trying to apply it..
No worked fine for me , got my son a new away shirt with delivery for just £25, great deal in these challenging times especially as he's now in adult sizes.

Last edited:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Castore hoodies are great but sold out really quickly the last two seasons. Not sure why we don’t have more of those made as the demand is clearly there.
Thought Castore were better than the regular suppliers, and were able to supply on demand, in a quicker way than nike/adidas etc?

Puregold

Reaction score
I have had problems with my credit card, will not process payment, apparently Wolves are having problems with payments on international orders!

I had to phone customer service , they were very helpful and phoned me a few days later to process the order same card used and it worked.

Like I said, Wolves were very helpful, but they do need to fix this problem which has been going on for some time, I know some fans who have given up trying to order online!!

ToastedWanderer

Groupie
Reaction score
No worked fine for me , got my son a new away shirt with delivery for just £25, great deal in these challenging times especially as he's now in adult sizes.
Cheers, it worked for me eventually, took ages to add merchandise discount and then go to payment on my phone, probably because I was out and about in Brum, which was getting very busy..

Back
Top Bottom