Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2 x Tickets v Everton

HessonWolf

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone have/know of any spare tickets for the Everton game?
My 5 year old is desperate to go and the only tickets on the site are in the Graham Hughes stand.
His only previous game was Man City away when he had to stand on the seat to see, some drunk idiot knocked him off & we spent 75 minutes in the first aid room!

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Craig

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep checking the website, they often keep appearing.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone have/know of any spare tickets for the Everton game?
My 5 year old is desperate to go and the only tickets on the site are in the Graham Hughes stand.
His only previous game was Man City away when he had to stand on the seat to see, some drunk idiot knocked him off & we spent 75 minutes in the first aid room!

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Craig
There are plenty I think. Just zoom in and look at all the red ones that are on resale, quite a few pairs together as long as you have a purchase history. Not sure of you can get a concession without a membership though.

Middlesex Mixer

Groupie
Reaction score
Hi HessonWolf, I’ve just now sold 2 seats (mine and my companion; ST holders) back to the club for resale, so if you get on to the ticket site asap they may be on sale: Steve Bull, J1, p5 and p6.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
It doesnt let me buy them until all other seats are sold, which i presume means the Graham Hughes stand. Annoying!
Sorry, you're currently right I selected a seat but didn't try to put it in my basket, it's bonkers though, there are about 20 and nearly all in the open with a dodgy weather forecast. Honestly I think just leave it 24 hours and someone will have the sense to make the several hundred resale ones available.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry, you're currently right I selected a seat but didn't try to put it in my basket, it's bonkers though, there are about 20 and nearly all in the open with a dodgy weather forecast. Honestly I think just leave it 24 hours and someone will have the sense to make the several hundred resale ones available.

They didn’t for the Burnley game……

HessonWolf

Reaction score
I think im going to ring tomorrow, hopefully they understand. He cant see with people standing, and i cant let him stand on the seat again.
Honestly Man City away last season, top tier about 4 rows from the back, i had my arm round him…some drunk fell forward onto both of us. I ended up the row in front, my lad about 4 rows further down, I know he shouldn't be standing on the seat but he couldnt see with everyone standing. Im just thankful he wasnt hurt & that it didnt happen closer to the front of the upper tier.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Well I don't know how close that got to selling out, the attendance was 30,400, but Burnley didn't sell out. I think there might have been about 500 unsold Wolves seats. Literally 20 odd for Saturday. They must realise that some people won't buy seats in the SW Corner, particularly when the forecast is 8°C and throwing it down. Not only that, it's £35, even in the SB it's £41.50 and they are paying about £26 to the STH. So it costs the club less than £20 even if someone would have gone in SW2.

BTW @HessonWolf I'm not sure I'd talk about City away to fans services as theoretically he shouldn't be there and they'll tell you that the SW Corner isn't standing (which I think is quite well enforced). Hard for a 5 year old to see in there anyway though I imagine.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just keep checking. There are 8 seats left in the GH stand. Even if they haven't sold, I would imagine that by this time tomorrow, the resale tickets will be on sale. I bought a ticket in the south bank a few weeks ago 48 hours before the match, even with about 50 tickets left on the GH.
You just need to check every few hours to make sure. Alternatively give the shop a call and they may well be able to release a couple together.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like they are but not when you click on them.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Oh dear, fingers crossed they put them on sale soon, seems stupid to leave it this late !!
Not you were right, definitely OK, just got one.

Also allocated to me, no need for another number.
Causal viewers need to know they don't sell concessions without memberships though, which is an absolute disgrace btw.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I don't know how close that got to selling out, the attendance was 30,400, but Burnley didn't sell out. I think there might have been about 500 unsold Wolves seats. Literally 20 odd for Saturday. They must realise that some people won't buy seats in the SW Corner, particularly when the forecast is 8°C and throwing it down. Not only that, it's £35, even in the SB it's £41.50 and they are paying about £26 to the STH. So it costs the club less than £20 even if someone would have gone in SW2.

BTW @HessonWolf I'm not sure I'd talk about City away to fans services as theoretically he shouldn't be there and they'll tell you that the SW Corner isn't standing (which I think is quite well enforced). Hard for a 5 year old to see in there anyway though I imagine.

Burnley game we tried to leave it as late as possible as there were prime seats unsold and we didn’t want to sit in an uncovered stand on a cold Tuesday night in December.

There were plenty of seats in good sections throughout the stadium showing as available, but when you clicked on them you got a notification saying all other unsold seats must be sold first (eg Graham Hughes stand), and even on the day before the match you could still only buy in the GH stand, when there were I’d say circa 150 much better seats unsold but not available to buy.

We ended buying from someone on Facebook who was selling much better tickets for face value.

In my view it’s currently a flawed setup the club operate at the moment.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Burnley game we tried to leave it as late as possible as there were prime seats unsold and we didn’t want to sit in an uncovered stand on a cold Tuesday night in December.

There were plenty of seats in good sections throughout the stadium showing as available, but when you clicked on them you got a notification saying all other unsold seats must be sold first (eg Graham Hughes stand), and even on the day before the match you could still only buy in the GH stand, when there were I’d say circa 150 much better seats unsold but not available to buy.

We ended buying from someone on Facebook who was selling much better tickets for face value.

In my view it’s currently a flawed setup the club operate at the moment.
Thats how I read it this morning when I clicked on it. Don't know how someone got around it.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Thats how I read it this morning when I clicked on it. Don't know how someone got around it.
Might have changed between when we did it, I got caught out last night, when they looked available until I tried to buy them, no problem at 11 o'clock today though, just added one and bought it. There was no availability showing in SW2, so might just be automated. Is ridiculous and must be annoying if you've just bought one of the last crappy ones in the rain.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might have changed between when we did it, I got caught out last night, when they looked available until I tried to buy them, no problem at 11 o'clock today though, just added one and bought it. There was no availability showing in SW2, so might just be automated. Is ridiculous and must be annoying if you've just bought one of the last crappy ones in the rain.
Probably some sort of glitch in the system. Overall it looks like the club trying to squeeze a few extra pennies from supporters. Yet in the end, how many won't go because they don't want to be in the temp stand?

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Finally manage to log in to buy 2, then its telling me i cant allocate my lad.
Try to do it again “unable to load seat map”.
Ticket line closed.
Fantastic from the club.
It's mad. I had a look again and there are now 3 tickets available in SW2 and two in the family enclosure all singles. It's gone back to telling me that I can't have returns until it sells out. I can only think this is all automated and nobody with a brain is involved. Pathetic really. TO should have been open today as well shouldn't it?

Back
Top Bottom