Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2 New Loan Players Please Mr Morgan

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After watching yet another team pass us off the park I really think it it is vital we again dip into the loan market and get another 2 players in.

Centre midfield is devoid of pace and ability we need someone to replace Henry and stem the constant flow of attacks we have against us as he is now so imobile its scary.At times today he was 10 yards away from his opposing player and at this level you cannot give the opposition that much space.We also need drive from this area for us to win games and with him thats just not going to happen.

Central striker , with pace please and who knows where the back of the net is.Doyle and SEB look shot and Siggy needs help.

Asking a lot to get these in so late but if we do I think we can just about pull ourselves out of this dreadful run we are in if we act fast.

The current players without this help wont keep us up and if Morgan doesnt back Saunders (who I do think is a complete idiot and not fit to be our manager) I will never forgive him for making us the richest club in the history of division 1.

Back
Top Bottom