Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

13th Biggest Club In The Country Yet A Laughing Stock!

oldschool

Reaction score
So why would Beale leave a club on the up to go to a club so obviously being relegated?
I can't believe it was much of a decision.
Are we a bigger club than QPR? Yes of course we are, a recent article put us as 13th biggest club in the country using a formula of Fan Base, History, Potential & a few others reasons.
Man utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City, Spurs, Chelsea, Newcastle, Everton, West Ham, Villa, Leeds, Sunderland, then Wolves.
I would agree with most of it, but it's all perspective.

I was slated last season and again this one, when I said Bruno had lost the plot and criticised our "great squad full of great talent" but I was proved right, yet again, with the useless Bruno thrown out. But it's not just his fault, but whoever is in charge of Wolves recruitment, also needs sacking straight away.
Look at these signings and my evaluation of the player so far.

Costa - Loan
Nunes -40M - Average
Guedes - 28M - Useless
Collins - 21M - Average
Kalajdzic - 16M - Who knows?
Hwang - 15M - Useless
Ait Nouri -10M - Useless

That's £130M of average to useless signings. Nobody who saw these players playing would possibly thought they were worth anything like their cost and it's unacceptable to have made these deals.
Add to that the likes of Podence, Otto, Semedo, all average to say the least and it's really really grim.

Somehow, we need to get rid of Shi and the recruitment team, as they must be the one signing off these deals, but how do you get rid of them without offending the Fosun's?

Can Nuno save us?
Of course he can't.
How can he turn Podence into a decent player?
Who's going to score goals?
Traore will be off in January and there ends any hope of escape.

I also get annoyed with the happy clappers. It's no good supporting your team merrily if you are helping them get relegated, lets set up angry groups and demonstrate our anger, and then and only then, will anyone maybe take note.

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves a laughing stock , jeez , suggest that you go and have a spell in a darkened room.
The only people that seem to be laughing at the club are those that want to see it fail.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So why would Beale leave a club on the up to go to a club so obviously being relegated?
Are we a bigger club than QPR? Yes of course we are, a recent article put us as 13th biggest club in the country using a formula of Fan Base, History, Potential & a few others reasons.
Man utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City, Spurs, Chelsea, Newcastle, Everton, West Ham, Villa, Leeds, Sunderland, then Wolves.

I was slated last season and again this one, when I said Bruno had lost the plot and criticised our "great squad full of great talent" but I was proved right, yet again, with the useless Bruno thrown out. But it's not just his fault, but whoever is in charge of Wolves recruitment, also needs sacking straight away.

Costa - Loan
Nunes -40M - Average
Guedes - 28M - Useless
Collins - 21M - Average
Hwang - 15M - Useless
Ait Nouri -10M - Useless

That's £130M of average to useless signings. Nobody who saw these players playing would possibly thought they were worth anything like their cost and it's unacceptable to have made these deals.
Add to that the likes of Podence, Otto, Semedo, all average to say the least and it's really really grim.

Somehow, we need to get rid of Shi and the recruitment team, as they must be the one signing off these deals, but how do you get rid of them without offending the Fosun's?

Can Nuno save us?
Of course he can't.

I also get annoyed with the happy clappers. It's no good supporting your team merrily if you are helping them get relegated, lets set up angry groups and demonstrate our anger, and then and only then, will anyone maybe take note.
The last paragraph is possibly the funniest things I’ve ever read on here. Can I sign up for an angry group? If so, can I have a badge for it?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Costa - Loan
Nunes -40M - Average
Guedes - 28M - Useless
Collins - 21M - Average
Hwang - 15M - Useless
Ait Nouri -10M - Useless

Can Nuno save us?
Of course he can't.

You say 'you've been proved right yet again'; this is your 8th post FFS! You may get proved right once or twice on here but you need to have posted perhaps 20-30k posts? Having said that, like SBK, I'd quite like to join an 'angry group'; we could stand with banners on College Green behind the BBC newscaster!

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You say 'you've been proved right yet again'; this is your 8th post FFS! You may get proved right once or twice on here but you need to have posted perhaps 20-30k posts? Having said that, like SBK, I'd quite like to join an 'angry group'; we could stand with banners on College Green behind the BBC newscaster!
You with so many posts was so pleased to be proved right when Nuno went, still happy?

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Fortunately, Liz Truss and Ronaldo are bigger headlines. Nobody other than Wolves fans will remember this in a week.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are these angry groups for Wolves related anger only or can I bring some non-related rage with me?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Costa - Loan
Nunes -40M - Average
Guedes - 28M - Useless
Collins - 21M - Average
Hwang - 15M - Useless
Ait Nouri -10M - Useless

Can Nuno save us?
Of course he can't.

I am in awe of your football wisdom and the confidence you have to diagnose our problems and offer solutions.

Perhaps you could email Guo.

Wellington Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score

Costa - Loan
Nunes -40M - Average
Guedes - 28M - Useless
Collins - 21M - Average
Hwang - 15M - Useless
Ait Nouri -10M - Useless

Can Nuno save us?
Of course he can't.

Ait Nouri touted for Man C in the summer clearly not useless. Collins looks like he will grow into a class defender. Struggling to argue with the rest!

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am in awe of your football wisdom and the confidence you have to diagnose our problems and offer solutions.

Perhaps you could email Guo.
Still claiming what great appointees thy are as such a multi-national company could only employ experts in their field?

D

Deleted member (smith)

Costa - Loan
Nunes -40M - Average
Guedes - 28M - Useless
Collins - 21M - Average
Hwang - 15M - Useless
Ait Nouri -10M - Useless

Can Nuno save us?
Of course he can't.

So being angry and complaining is good and you get annoyed with those that support the team and club?

ok then each to his own

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves a laughing stock , jeez , suggest that you go and have a spell in a darkened room.
The only people that seem to be laughing at the club are those that want to see it fail.
And those that want to see it succeed and aren't happy with the abhorrent running of club affairs

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve just asked the wife for a bed sheet to write a slogan on, apparently it won’t work in fitted ones. I’ll show her with a dirty protest

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Costa - Loan
Nunes -40M - Average
Guedes - 28M - Useless
Collins - 21M - Average
Hwang - 15M - Useless
Ait Nouri -10M - Useless

Can Nuno save us?
Of course he can't.

Your ‘loan’ evaluation - is that better or worse than ‘useless’?

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ait Nouri touted for Man C in the summer clearly not useless. Collins looks like he will grow into a class defender. Struggling to argue with the rest!
not sure yet about Collins but Ait Nouri is a rare talent and will go right to the top,

Back
Top Bottom