Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

11 seconds

Stingray II

Reaction score
West Ham attacking in our final third. The ball is cleared but headed back in by their player. From the moment his head touches the ball, to our goal, is 11 seconds. I timed it on youtube. Wow!
Edited to say; minute 6.21 is start of play. Not sure why my link plays the whole thing.

One other observation. I just started noticing this recently about Jota's play, but maybe it's always been there. He has this talent for fooling defenders into what he's going to do, and drags them into a position where they are harmless. The defender (and me :)) was convinced he was running in for a solo goal. This cleared space for Raul's shot. Very clever, strategic, and thinking ahead.

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One other observation. I just started noticing this recently about Jota's play, but maybe it's always been there. He has this talent for fooling defenders into what he's going to do, and drags them into a position where they are harmless. The defender (and me :)) was convinced he was running in for a solo goal. This cleared space for Raul's shot. Very clever, strategic, and thinking ahead.

Agree totally Stingray, like when he leant on Milner and marshalled him away from Jimmy for yards so he had a clear run in to score v Liverpool.

Brilliant partnership growing there.

Last edited:

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wonder what Laurie was saying to Jeff at the end of the video... looked like, that Steve bull roof is too low we wont have the firework issue when we rebuild and the roof is much, much higher!

Back
Top Bottom