Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

10k to man u??

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like coach travel and match tickets may cost a total of £3 for the youth cup semi final..give them some massive support

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic offer. Anyone who can go should do.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good chance for Wolves, we are 8th in the table 2 points ahead of united who sit in 10th they do have a game in had.

Lost 4-2 to them earlier in the season, with two goals in the 89th and 95th.

Seems pretty equal if you ask me. Hopefully take a good amount of fans to get behind the lads.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

It says sold out when I click the link

Its sold out for united fans but not wolves'

you get the message that it is sold out but you then need to enter promo code FAYC-WOLVES so that it knows you are a wolves fan and it will then show you the block for wolves fans.

I got 2 tickets yesterday in N1401 which was the only block for wolves fans. I have been on site today and the block for wolves fans as N2401, so looks like they sold out the first block and have given us a 2nd block.

Its pretty **** it says sold out as wolves fans may give up and not go, when there are in fact tickets left

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its sold out for united fans but not wolves'

you get the message that it is sold out but you then need to enter promo code FAYC-WOLVES so that it knows you are a wolves fan and it will then show you the block for wolves fans.

I got 2 tickets yesterday in N1401 which was the only block for wolves fans. I have been on site today and the block for wolves fans as N2401, so looks like they sold out the first block and have given us a 2nd block.

Its pretty **** it says sold out as wolves fans may give up and not go, when there are in fact tickets left

Did it ask you to log in to Man U account ?

wesley

Reaction score
Seat selection page is blank? So you have to create a Man U account?

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why limit it to 10 000?
I think when Norwich got to the final ,they took 6000 to Chelsea.
Will it be live on YouTube?

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just been on the Man U OS and you can subscribe to MUTV, a monthly pass costs £7.99.
UK-based supporters can watch all the action from Old Trafford live this evening, as the match is streamed online via wolves.co.uk, the Wolves App and the Wolves YouTube channel.

The live Wolves TV match stream, beginning at 6.55pm, can be found here, or click here to watch on YouTube, while supporters can also catch download the Wolves App now on iOS here and on Android here.

Back
Top Bottom