Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

£40 For Espanyol

R

rolopolo

WOW - just wow.

Hear comes - " if we want to compete with the best we need to raise revenue" or " this is Europe" or " better than paying to go to Grimsby on a Wednesday night"

One Pack.

manc_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it not £25-£40?

I have no problem with the ticket costs. We paid €50 euros to be treated little cattle in Braga, so by comparison this is great value.

Enjoy these moments.

Don't expect that we will be treated any better (than cattle) in Barcelona either mate...

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£35 in steve bull. for last stages of European competition.
Don’t see what the issue is. You can always watch on tv if you don’t want to go.
I’d rather pay and watch than us not be in the competition

don’t get the negativity. Isn’t it the same as a cat B premier league game. ?

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently €47 for Espanyol fans at Molineux so expect the same there.

Welford Wolf

Reaction score
When we were last in the Premier League under Mick our gate receipts were only 10% of our income, TV money has gone up hugely since then. but it does compare with Premier League prices this season.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So where does all the revenue come from?

Why do you think Manure, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs etc etc have all made huge efforts to increase their capacity over the years?

It’s not all about Sky money!

I've just expanded on my previous post, apologies. Increase prices yes, but always keep a core of affordable tickets. Gate receipt is a small part of this corporate world now. Increasing ticket price should be last resort.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When we were last in the Premier League under Mick our gate receipts were only 10% of our income, TV money has gone up hugely since then. but it does compare with Premier League prices this season.
Under Mick.

S

Shifnal Wolf

I've just expanded on my previous post, apologies. Increase prices yes, but always keep a core of affordable tickets. Gate receipt is a small part of this corporate world now. Increasing ticket price should be last resort.

I get your point, but we are punching at elite level now and that comes at a cost I’m afraid.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
*******s is it. And we should always have affordable tickets available. £20 ish. As soon as the cheapest tickets are £35+ I won't be going
It is though, it all contributes to the FFP, matchday revenue is a stream of income that we can increase. Can't have it both ways. There's a valid reason that Spurs charge £70+, United make their season ticket holders buy £55+ tickets regardless of attendances. Money has to come from somewhere, and until we have a huge stadium like those in Germany where tickets can be cheaper due to a higher volume attending (try the smaller ground, like Wolfsburg, they're expensive compared to the likes of Dortmund/Bayern), then that's a model we need, sadly.

HessonWolf

Reaction score
I dont understand the pricing structure.
A seats a seat, irrelevant who is in it.
Children yes, im all for cheaper than an adult obviously, but why should the 21 year old have a cheaper ticket than the 30 year old who is more likely to have a house and a family to feed?

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It is though, it all contributes to the FFP, matchday revenue is a stream of income that we can increase. Can't have it both ways. There's a valid reason that Spurs charge £70+, United make their season ticket holders buy £55+ tickets regardless of attendances. Money has to come from somewhere, and until we have a huge stadium like those in Germany where tickets can be cheaper due to a higher volume attending (try the smaller ground, like Wolfsburg, they're expensive compared to the likes of Dortmund/Bayern), then that's a model we need, sadly.

I agree about the stadium. build it and quick. Because if prices creep above £35 I and many of my mates won’t go. Don’t price out the working man. Don’t create a tourist destination like some that you’ve mentioned.

D

Deleted member 4023

I agree about the stadium. build it and quick. Because if prices creep above £35 I and many of my mates won’t go. Don’t price out the working man.

Unfortunatelh fella thats where the peoples game is going.

D

Deleted member 4436

So where does all the revenue come from?

Why do you think Manure, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs etc etc have all made huge efforts to increase their capacity over the years?

It’s not all about Sky money!

Ticket revenue is surprisingly low when you factor it in as a %.. I’m sure I read it was somewhere between 3-5% depending on the size of the club in the PL.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree about the stadium. build it and quick. Because if prices creep above £35 I and many of my mates won’t go. Don’t price out the working man. Don’t create a tourist destination like some that you’ve mentioned.
Oh I agree, for me, it's a large expense to get to Molineux these days, so I seldom can do so, but at this point I sadly see the logic.

D

Deleted at own request member 8370

I dont understand the pricing structure.
A seats a seat, irrelevant who is in it.
Children yes, im all for cheaper than an adult obviously, but why should the 21 year old have a cheaper ticket than the 30 year old who is more likely to have a house and a family to feed?
How many 21 year olds in normal jobs do you know on a 30 year olds wage?

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Tickets now on general sale, only about 300 left, mainly in SWCorner, it may have been expensive but heading for a near sell out

SallyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Curious as to why so many season ticket holders didnt claim their seat.

Surely one of, if not the biggest game in recent times?

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The ticket office do my head in, today i brought two tickets in the Billy quiet, none available in pairs at 10.10 am for S.B or the N.B just checked back at 11.40 am and lo and behold 40+ available in the N.B, why the bloody hell do they do this ?, i much prefer the N.B to the Billy quiet.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
The ticket office do my head in, today i brought two tickets in the Billy quiet, none available in pairs at 10.10 am for S.B or the N.B just checked back at 11.40 am and lo and behold 40+ available in the N.B, why the bloody hell do they do this ?, i much prefer the N.B to the Billy quiet.
I think they keep these seats for the people who buy packages in WV1, they must not have sold them all so decided to put them on sale, very annoying though

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Have to leave the pub at 6.30pm to get into the Steve Bull for this game if this is the case.
It is worse than ever when regulars arent there

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Easy. Just cant get there. My wife and i go together. I will be in liverpool and she is in bournemouth. So despite buying my tickets only i will go. Nearly didnt go. I know several working who just cant make it

Back
Top Bottom