Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

U18 & U23 news and info...

Chirewa looked quite confident the first time he played but I think he's getting more confident each game. Early days but hope he gets the opportunity to show us what he's capable of.
  2. S

Sarabia

Sarabia was angry at being substituted last night, kicking out at the dugout chair. I wonder if he was as angry about the team performance on the whole or just his own performance.
  3. S

Bournemouth Verdict

Whichever way you look at it, our poor run of games as coincided with the loss of Dawson .
  4. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Brazil are a class act. Always going to take a very good team to beat them . Thought it was a good match for a friendly and very happy for our João .
  5. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Congratulations to Paul Cook and Chesterfield .Proving to be a very good manager.
  6. S

Leon Chiwome

Chiwome looked very lively in what was a difficult game to make his debut. Would like to see more of him. He is highly regarded for a reason. Massive step up from youth to any first team in any division. To do this in the Premier League is so much harder. Can see him being in the squad for a...
  7. S

Matheus Cunha

Yes. Also having a player of Cunha's calibre on the bench does have phycological advantages. He gives this team a lift and will give Coventry cause for concern.
  8. S

The FA Cup Quarter Finals

Dont forget the Asia Trophy win over Man City in 2019 Lol.
  9. S

The (awful) new ticket site.

I didn't realise that when Ticketmaster took over that we had to update our family or friends that were linked to our accounts. I only found this out when I spoke to fans services. He updated mine while chatting online. Ticket office might be able to do the same. Both my wife's and my accounts...
  10. S

The summer clear out to boost funds

I think João Gomes is our best player right now. Wouldn't even contemplate selling him. The sale of Neto and fringe players should give us money to invest in the right areas. No wholesale changes needed.
  11. S

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

I normally choose print at home but didn't notice that option on this occasion in which case they are probably being uploaded to my season ticket .If this is the case you might not necessarily get confirmation. I didn't for last Cup match. A quick call to ticket office on Monday morning should...
  12. S

Wolves v Fulham predictions

While I think it's good policy to always play your best team, I wonder how much the Coventry game will influence GON,s decision. We have great opportunities in both our league position and getting to Wembley so it's a tough call .
  13. S

2nd March 1974

The highlight of my almost 60 years of watching this great team. Hope those of you who haven't witnessed Wolves lifting a Cup so far, get the same opportunity in your lifetime. Days like these are very special.
  14. S

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Are yours not reserved for you when you click on tickets TF2Wolf.
  15. S

Newcastle (A) predictions - Sat 2 March

Happy with a draw but a win for Manny would be perfect.
  16. S

Top 6 or FA Cup ?

Please no
  17. S

Top 6 or FA Cup ?

What price the double
  18. S

Top 6 or FA Cup ?

Thanks. The reason I asked this question. Cup wins stay with you forever.
  19. S

Manny Singh

Incredible Family. Best Wishes to you both.
  20. S

Top 6 or FA Cup ?

Optimistic I know but given the choice which would you prefer. Personally I would love to play and beat Man City in the Final 50 years since we last beat them at Wembley. I've watched Wolves in a European Final against Tottenham and a League Cup final against City. FA Cup would be a dream come...
Back
Top Bottom