Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Premier League Sustainability Index

Just seen this article in The Athletic. Fair Game, a group campaigning for improved governance in football, has published its inaugural Sustainability Index today, a project 18 months in the making that has called upon the expertise of academics, accountants and analysts. Look at the list...
  2. C

Should January signings be allowed to play in re-arranged fixtures?

Following Southampton’s Ralph stating this today in his pre match presser, do we think January signings should be allowed to play in re arranged matches from December and before?
  3. C

If you were a Wolves journalist...

What questions would you put to Bruno at his next press conference?
  4. C

The next 'Football-Index' Scam?

Reading the Athletic article on 'Socios' - the new main sponsor of Inter Milan and linked with Aston Villa, City, Arsenal, Athletico, Barca etc etc. I thought having a made up UK betting company (with an aim to get at Chinese gamblers - e.g Man betx) as your sponsor was bad but I can 100% see...
  5. C

Has Jeff replied to anyones emails?

Haven’t sent him any myself as he’s basically the (Wolverhampton) queen and would be a waste of time… Has anyone mailed him and had him respond? If so what was it about?
  6. C

3 clubs to go down?

4 games in to the league with many teams doing better than expected and many doing worse. Sheffield and Fulham without a win yet, Burnley struggling (with a game in hand) and obviously West Brom, all currently in the mix with a long way to go. Who’s your 3 to go down? For me; 18. Sheffield...
  7. C

Concept Stadium

Not far off what the graphics wolves provided us last year when they announced (the now delayed) stadium upgrades; Wolves Stadium Concept Sorry if it has already been posted had a quick search and couldn't see it.
  8. C

Late entry for Molineux Games

Is it possible to get in the gate at half time if you have a ticket? Working away and wont get back until around half time, so will need to give ticket away otherwise.
Back
Top Bottom