Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. WolfInSheep'sClothing

1 in 31

1 in 31. For every 31 shots we have took this season just 1 hits the back of the net. Just let that sink in. We could have a chance every 3 minutes and still only win 1-0. (Knowing our luck atm we'd lose 5-1)
  2. WolfInSheep'sClothing

How are you watching? The poll

Straw poll as i am intrigued. Please no mentioning streaming sites here. Even using not so cryptic clues.
  3. WolfInSheep'sClothing

Euro 2021 Team of the tournament Prediction

Rui Patricio Boly Coady Kilman Semedo Neves Dendoncker Ait-Nouri Adama Podence Neto. (I know i know, Kilman is stretching it just a little bit, but last time I looked Morocco ain't in europe)
  4. WolfInSheep'sClothing

What would you give?

See poll below.
  5. WolfInSheep'sClothing

No game this weekend

So in case you didn't know already, we ain't playing this weekend. (I'm tempted to end this post here and it can be the most pointless thread ever created) Anyone else glad for a weekend off from it? The amount of emotional energy that seems to go in one game at the moment is crazy, and I'm...
  6. WolfInSheep'sClothing

The 6 stages of grief

See poll below:- I think I'm in 5
  7. WolfInSheep'sClothing

Reasons to be cheerful Part 3?

So at some point last week I realised we were now roughly 2 thirds of the way through. Being the tedious statistical **** that I am I thought it would be interesting to see how a breakdown of the table for each third of the season so far: - 1/3 So the first third of the season was very much...
  8. WolfInSheep'sClothing

What we need right now

is another thread.
  9. WolfInSheep'sClothing

Team for Huddersfield

Flasks of coffee, shouty men, parent and child spaces ... Don't you all know there's a game on Sunday? With Jonny out injured we should have an obvious replacement in Vinagre. And for me, there are only a couple of other places up for grabs at RCB and RWF. Personally, I would start Traore, I...
  10. WolfInSheep'sClothing

The disallowed goal

Apologies if it has been mentioned elsewhere but...how good was that disallowed goal? For me, so good that it deserves a thread of its own. The ping from coady to doc, the little dink from moutinho. Anyone know how many passes it was? If the lino doesn't flag it's a goal of the month contender.
Back
Top Bottom