Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Antonline1987

GON wheels come off?!

I understood mate and totally agree
  2. Antonline1987

GON wheels come off?!

not playing well and picking up results and wheels come off are completely different so yes your over reacting
  3. Antonline1987

GON wheels come off?!

your over reacting to a defeat ..most thought we would go down and we're comfortable mid table ..terrible today definitely but wheels come off don't be ridiculous
  4. Antonline1987

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

absolutely terrible couldn't pass wind never mind a football..get toti a d belleguard off get Doyle and act nouri on
  5. Antonline1987

Sack him now

I wanted to give him time .....but there isn't any sign that things will turn around he's gotta go
  6. Antonline1987

Gary O’Neil

OK I've tried to be level headed and wanted to give GON time but you can't be dominated like that by a team like luton even with 11 men and the subs were very negative today ...... I'm worried now after that especially as our next 2 league games are city and villa his interview on soccer...
  7. Antonline1987

Gary O’Neil

no left us in the **** twice now
  8. Antonline1987

Gary O’Neil

his subs also lost us points going 3 at the back when we had momentum like Newcastle away ..... not saying he's not a better manager because he obviously has had some elite jobs at Spain Madrid Saville ect but he made a fair few tactical mistakes aswell
  9. Antonline1987

Gary O’Neil

you don't remember being thumped 6 by brighton and 5 by arsenal last season then ?
  10. Antonline1987

Gary O’Neil

but surly someone like shuan Derry is maybe not I can't say I know but they've got to be given more than 5 games to sort it out
  11. Antonline1987

Gary O’Neil

I think if GON can sort out the defence then we will be perfectly fine . weve shown against man utd and Liverpool we can give the bigger sides a game and we are creating far more opportunities than we did last 2 seasons although still not converting them but against teams around our level I...
  12. Antonline1987

Liverpool Verdict

Liverpool were always gonna throw everything at us second half they jota Diaz Salah and gakpo on at start of the half and we cudnt cope with there movement ....think we put everything into the first half and ran out of steam after 60 mins
  13. Antonline1987

season ticket direct debits

I'm with hsbc and I can see my direct debit to the club on the mobile app
  14. Antonline1987

Gary O'Neil - tactics

arteta was a rookie manager when he took over at arsenal they all wanted him sacked a couple of seasons ago for being inexperienced and not having a clue apparently now look at them because the bored ignored the fickle fan base and stuck with their man
  15. Antonline1987

Gary O'Neil - tactics

OK mate I think it's fair to say were not gonna agree ..... but I do look at teams like brighton arsenal west ham Forrest who all stuck with their manager when things weren't going great and look where those teams are now ...you don't agree fair enough your entitled to your opinion but plenty of...
  16. Antonline1987

Gary O'Neil - tactics

if you want a manager with experience and knows he's style of play let's get Shaun dyce ...oh wait he's doing worse and had a whole pre season with his team
  17. Antonline1987

Gary O'Neil - tactics

you say that but on another thread people are asking about Potter it took him seasons to get to where they are now ...were not playing awful although we weren't fantastic today especially in defense but we're a 12th to 16th place team ATM we're not gonna trouble the top 7 and there way worse...
  18. Antonline1987

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I'm personally willing to give him time he's a rookie manager so not going to be a tactical master but hopefully he learns from the mistakes and it's not like JLO didn't loose us points by going 3 at the back in games when we were on top like Newcastle away and let's be honest here when the team...
  19. Antonline1987

Graham Potter anyone?

it took Graham Potter a few seasons and may I say most were bottom half finishes to get to where they are now ....he won't come into wolves and work miracles and turn us into Brighton if that's what people are thinking
  20. Antonline1987

Palace verdict

Awful defending midfield out muscled and had zero creativity hope belegrade can add what we've lost from nunes. doc and hwang must start !!!
Back
Top Bottom