Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Dazzling Dave

TONIGHT 7:30pm LIVE Q&A with TIM SPIERS discussing All Things Wolves

Just thought id drop this here as are due to have TIM SPIERS on the Always Wolves podcast and Live on my YouTube channel tonight. I wanted to get a general feeling of any topics you would like us to cover and ask Tim about in relation to Wolves & Fosun. Let us know and we will do our best to...
  2. Dazzling Dave

New Kit Fan Feedback

Hey Guys & Gals Some great fan feedback on the new kit, see if you agree and please and if possible could you leave your thoughts in the comment section on the video on YouTube as well as on here on this one as it be good feedback for the club
  3. Dazzling Dave

GOOD LUCK FROM THE PACK

Spreading some positive vibes, hope you enjoy this video and if you want to get involved in a future one let me know. Please feel free to share
  4. Dazzling Dave

Hope You Can Help

Hey Guys, Our YouTube channel has been made a finalist along with Wolves for the 2020 Football Contract Creators in the Premier League. Its a short video off me and my dad who is 83 if we were to win we intend to dedicate the award to our friend ad member of the pack who sat next to us for over...
  5. Dazzling Dave

PREMIER LEAGUE FINAL TABLE PREDICTION

Hope you enjoy :) This is a bit of fun Predicting THE FINAL PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE and all the remaining 92 results. This is a bit of fun Predicting THE FINAL PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE and all the remaining 92 results. https://youtu.be/a2Q4FEhexgk
  6. Dazzling Dave

Wolves Foundation VAR & more - HIGHLIGHTS of Always Wolves Podcast Episodes 3 & 4

Half Hour Highlights with Manny, Dazzling Dave and special guest Kevin Rogers. Lots of great topics discussed including..... The Wolves Foundation. VAR Wolves Players Samosa Saturday & Dementia
  7. Dazzling Dave

Hope You Enjoy - Title Celebrations Vlog - Wolves 0 - 0 Sheff Weds

2 years ago today we all celebrated the start of Wolves 2nd Golden age lifting the Championship Trophy RIP Bill so happy you saw your beloved Wolves do it. Hope you enjoy
  8. Dazzling Dave

Wolves 3-1 Arsenal (24/4/19) MATCH NIGHT VLOG

A year ago today Wolves 3-1 Arsenal Match Vlog (great view of Neves free kick too) RIP our friend Bill aka Sean Connery #wwfc Hope you enjoy
  9. Dazzling Dave

Vlog from the day we were promoted

OMG I've just watched this back and its brought back so many great memories so I thought id share hope you like it. The day Wolves were promoted to the Premier League. Got the build up both goals and Nuno being thrown up and down ENJOY
  10. Dazzling Dave

Wolves Football Fans Applause for NHS Carers & Key Workers

At the weekend I organised an online get together for some fans and we recorded this minutes applause for NHS Carers and Key Workers. I hope you find this video positive it only a minute long, if it gets watched a lot it should raise some funds so please watch and feel free to share. We...
  11. Dazzling Dave

1 year ago Wolves 2-1 Man Utd (again)

My Vlog from 1 year ago Wolves 2-1 Man U Bitter sweet as it shows our friend Bill aka Sean Connery RIP so happy as @Wolves beat them again as his work mates were ManU fans Hope you enjoy reliving this day with me
  12. Dazzling Dave

Wolves Fans Around the World on how this Virus is affecting them

I always worry about posting my vlogs here but I thought this may be of interest as we have fans all over the world and you might be interested to see & hear how they are feeling. 12 countries represented we are OnePack, stay safe everyone
  13. Dazzling Dave

For Bill (aka Sean Connery) v Spurs

Hope you can help FOR BILL (aka Sean Connery) We’d like to ask the Wolf Pack to stand for a minutes applause for Bill on the 64th minute of this Sunday’s game v Spurs, taken so suddenly. He drove from Buxton to every home game and was Always Wolves right to the end. Please help us spread the...
  14. Dazzling Dave

Inside The Molineux Sleepout

I took part in the sleepout: Massive Congratulations to Wolves Foundation and everyone that contributed in anyway to making this such a success. Hope you enjoy the vlog Interviews with S-X and Kevin Thelwell included too. Still time to help the Foundation get to 40k by end of the week.
  15. Dazzling Dave

Dad's Surprise off his Wolves Hero RYAN BENNETT

I don't post on here much but I thought id share this with you. My dad is a lifelong Wolves fan he is 82 and his favourite player is Ryan Bennett RYAN found out and he asked to send dad a surprise. Thank you so much Ryan he even did him a video message and you can watch it all in link below...
Back
Top Bottom