Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Noweimannnocry

Premier League clubs vote in favour of spending cap

Premier League clubs have agreed in principle to introduce a spending cap. A majority of clubs voted in favour of the spending cap, which will be determined by the amount of money earned in television rights by the lowest-earning club in the Premier League. If approved in June's AGM, the new...
  2. Noweimannnocry

40 Points Mark, Bah!

Who would have thought it ? At the start of the season it was a distant dream with what was happening around us, truthfully could any of us really see it reached?. Then Gary and the lads had a little chat and got to work. What has happened since is one the greatest turnarounds of expectation...
  3. Noweimannnocry

Arthur Edwards and John Richards reminiscing....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/26146453/arthur-edwards-career-picture-john-richards/ Made me chuckle and brought back memories of my first game.
  4. Noweimannnocry

Fosun Looking For New Investors

https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2024/02/08/fosun-seeking-new-investors/ Is this the beginning of the end or just looking to use someone else's money?
  5. Noweimannnocry

Steve Bull Upper

What the hell has happened in there. I swapped seats with a pal last night just for a side view for a change (North Bonk normally) To say i was flabbergasted would be an under statement. The atmosphere in there was superb, not like when I was last sat in there. Constant "Nuno's barmy army"...
  6. Noweimannnocry

Nuno knows best

If there ever were any negative doubts about Nuno and his decision making, let's put them to bed. That starting team line up and subsequent changes was a stroke of genius! He is without question a tactical magician
  7. Noweimannnocry

8-0 Aggregate

Eight goals to nil on aggregate in European football. Another bit of history created by Fosun, Nuno and the lads. Come on.........
  8. Noweimannnocry

Billion Pound Library

Spurs may have one of the greatest structures on the planet but without the fans it's nothing. I'd put the South Bank alone against their whole stadium....
  9. Noweimannnocry

Ron Flowers (Happy Birthday)

Wishing the great man a wonderful 85th birthday. Many a story has been told to me about this Wolves legend
  10. Noweimannnocry

Question about Darius Vassell

Have I missed something here about old Darius?. As far as I understood it he was a Villa boy born and bred, playing for his hometown club. Yet, just watched him on sky sports refer to us as a club close to him and ''we'' have done really well. Surely not.........is he?
  11. Noweimannnocry

September, 'twas not bad at all

The month of September was good to us, satisfyingly pleased but not surprised by this teams ability. Four games played Five goals scored Five different goal scorers One goal conceded Ten points gained Undefeated
  12. Noweimannnocry

Going Out Smiling....

Many moons ago I was in the position to have my first tattoo, I was very interested and very tempted, but I declined. I said to my pal, the day Wolves win the FA Cup I will have that in ink, cup, coloured ribbons the whole nine yards. Alas, I am still waiting (55). I have always cherished this...
  13. Noweimannnocry

Retired No 1 Jersey

As it says on the tin. Just for one season ? I hope so..
  14. Noweimannnocry

Adverse Effect

Morning/evening everyone Firstly..... First post from a seasoned oserver of many years. I'm in my mid fifties so I've seen some success in my time of watching Wolves so I feel very lucky on that front. My first match was Wembley 74 v Man City. My father who was an avid Wolves follower in the...
Back
Top Bottom